post any random thought on your mind

Koops

Koops, King of Cowards.
If Wario is ever a villain again he has to be the petty villain. The kind who just goes out of his way to try to make Mario miserable and laugh at him.

Paper Mario 1 Bowser to some extent, pretty much.

Sailor Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's most out-there sailor
Wario's like the type that'll try to rob Mario's house or leave his own poop on Mario's doorstep. He can be like the recurring rival Mario pushes away constantly, like Jr. Troopa. That'll be funny and an excuse for Wario to get beaten up multiple times.

Sneaker

HELLO!! Are you finding everything ok?
Idea: A game called Where's Waluigi. It's a fantastic game including every character that ever appeared on any Mario game, and they're all playable. Except for Waluigi, he's the only one that won't have an appearance.

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Forum Moderator
Wiki Bureaucrat
Core 'Shroom Staff
I often see people go "The Mario franchise is underitilizing its vast cast of characters. They should feature more characters from WarioWare/DKC in the main Mario games!"

and I'm like

The sports/party spin-off sure, but what the fuck do you want Jimmy T to do in Super Mario Odyssey 2?

Sailor Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's most out-there sailor
I mean Odyssey implies some sort of travel so if it's about the marriage of the multiple side series worlds, Jimmy T can fit right in. But outside that concept, yeah, it's hard justifying including characters like him without feeling forced. I did say you can't just shove characters and assume it fits, that there's a context that needs to fit. But I mentioned there are very good opportunities that Nintendo didn't use and that's just disappointing.

AwdryFan1997

I won't be active for a while.
Banned User
Mega Man is wearing the big bro's stache, cool. Lucky him, I needed one in Animal Crossing, and I didn't get one.
Yeah, but think about the sick implications...

Celia

Let's do our best today!
If you folks could have the Mario voice cast read a script of any movie, which one would you choose and who would voice who?
Me? Avengers 1, Charles Martinet uses his Wario voice for Tony Stark, his Mario voice for Steve Rogers, his Luigi voice for Bruce Banner (With Stock Yoshi clips for Hulk), his Toadsworth voice for Nick Fury, and his Waluigi voice for Loki
Thor is stock DK clips and Coulson is stock Diddy clips, Samatha Kelly using her Toad voice for Hawkeye and her Peach voice for Pepper, Dana Mustard using her Daisy voice for Black Widow and Stan Lee is still himself because I'm still sad he's gone
Kenny James can do a Bowser roar for Thanos in the post credit scene even though he didn't talk in the first movie

AwdryFan1997

Banned User
If you folks could have the Mario voice cast read a script of any movie, which one would you choose and who would voice who?
Me? Avengers 1, Charles Martinet uses his Wario voice for Tony Stark, his Mario voice for Steve Rogers, his Luigi voice for Bruce Banner (With Stock Yoshi clips for Hulk), his Toadsworth voice for Nick Fury, and his Waluigi voice for Loki
Thor is stock DK clips and Coulson is stock Diddy clips, Samatha Kelly using her Toad voice for Hawkeye and her Peach voice for Pepper, Dana Mustard using her Daisy voice for Black Widow and Stan Lee is still himself because I'm still sad he's gone
Kenny James can do a Bowser roar for Thanos in the post credit scene even though he didn't talk in the first movie
Yeah, but what about Scott Burns? Talk about an underrated voice actor.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Scott Burns Bowser was shit.

Made him sound like the cookie monster's drunk brother.

AwdryFan1997

Banned User
Scott Burns Bowser was shit.

Made him sound like the cookie monster's drunk brother.
Yeah, but that's what he's supposed to sound like, isn't it?

AwdryFan1997

Banned User
If they bring back full voice acting for a theoretical Super Mario Odyssey 2 (which makes sense, since Super Mario Sunshine was kinda Super Mario 64 2) I hope they get Scott Burns to do Bowser. Regardless of quality, he needs to do it.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
No

MetaWeegee

Dancing is Forbidden!
Isn't Scott the Sunshine Bowser?

If so, hell naw. Bowser deserves better than... whatever the hell that was.

Ray Trace

Hаppy бirтhдаy то...wаiт...iт's noт мy бirтhдаy?
I liked his portrayal of Bowser in Mario Party 8.

"BLABLABLEEBLAH BLAH"
"BLA BLA BLEE BLURURRUGH"

And his death noise when you beat him in the final battle minigame is probably the best Bowser death noise.

Bob Craples

The Too Cool For School Aardvark
Animal Crossing but anything can happen at any time. For example: You could be talking to your favorite villager when suddenly aliens invade your town, and you have to steal one of their ships to blow up the mothership and save everyone.