post any random Mario thought on your mind

Try modded Mario Kart Wii instead :p

in spm, pure hearts, the pure embodiment of love, can open a dimensional door to a new world

love is an open door

I know that's just supposed to be a joke but I wouldn't take everything the raging drunkard says at face value.

I know that's just supposed to be a joke but I wouldn't take everything the raging drunkard says at face value.

The Shroobs enslaving Toads should be like, they work for each other, and it's not slavery with extra steps. Mushroom Kingdom culture powers the Shroob's brakelights.

petty teen breakup angst nearly destroyed the world in super paper mario so there's that to consider

Agreed(?), I don't see where Rick's sentiment contradicts Moth's. Love even if temporary or made of chemicals caused a reaction to open a door or something random fantasy world logic that could be explained via sci-fi.

Bowser's paper counterpart is forever going to suck isn't he.

i just noticed both toads in smm2 smw style have clearly visible legs (a few other games also do this) and i kinda wish thats just how they looked normally
unknown.png
unknown.png
Toad_Thanks_SMB3.gif

it is kinda a thing in some official art but that hardly counts
SMR_Toad.png

so i made a thread on this site for my top 15 games and i also have my thetoptens list and my spreadsheet etc. but here's my top 10 favourite vgs when it comes to gameplay alone (this includes mechanics, controls, length, extras and minigames, difficulty balancing and level design but excludes dialogue, story, cutscenes, music, graphics, and nostaliga.)

10. super mario 64 / new super mario bros wii (undecided as i didn't put THAT much thought into this post)
9. bowser's inside story
8. super paper mario
7. paper mario ttyd
6. super mario 3d land
5. super mario 3d world
4. super mario galaxy 1
3. super mario galaxy 2
2. super mario maker (only played wii u ver. but switch will likely be included once i play it)
1. minecraft

it's not wrong if i like minecraft the most as a game. also i do get sm64 was revolutionary and so on but i'm only 17 i wasn't even alive in 1996 and i didn't play this game until 2019 so yeah that doesn't change my enjoyment of the game much.

And nothing beats out the Wario-only level in the moat, where Wario can say "WHOA!!!", through the constant fall damage while Red Coins heal you and allow you to continue taking fall damage, and the electricity from the amps (and he can constantly say it when he's metallic as he takes no damage but still yells "WHOA!").

Back