post any random Mario thought on your mind

No other person I know has made a six person team made up of characters derived from Baby Luigi called the Protectors

20200428213117_1.jpg

I also own this guy here

1588752405363.png

Yeh.
QCnV8je.png

Although I'm pretty sure that at least every main cast character has a plushie.

Last edited:
I know I was joking in my first post for the plushie but I really want any Mario character to receive one. At the moment, I'd love for the Viruses from Dr. Mario to get more love in general, they're charming and cute, which includes them getting plushies, and I really liked their appearance in the Mario & Luigi series.

You don't because that's just a low quality bootleg that's derived from a licensed Baby Mario and doesn't look anything like his Yoshi's Island DS counterpart. I wouldn't even buy it for collection because it's a poor quality bootleg.

viruses getting more love is a big agree. realtedly i wanna ramble about their designs
I wouid like them to not look like the virus vid designs thats just ugly
800px-Virus_Vid_June_18-1_thumb.jpg

and id like them to finally get a 3d model thats faithful to the original artworks? i know this is really funny of me as a rayman fan to say but i dont like them being limbless
Viruses_DrMarioMC.png

like compare
800px-VirusesReadyForAction.png

theres some other lil parts of the designs i dont understand being changed either like. the red virus actually had ears instead of weird pointy horns? the tail is just completely absent too bruh
ok so basically i want these in poly gons like those are perfect
MLSSBMVirusBlue.png
MLSSBMVirusRed.png
MLSSBMVirusYellow.png

the new dr mario world viruses getting designs similar to these would be neat too

The American virus designs should be posted in the LOOK AT IT thread because jesus christ they're terrible.

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Reeeeaaaally gets on my nerves when the Mario & Sonic games (and Dr. Mario World too I guess but they're likely being added later) add some of the Koopalings but not all of them. Same with the Deadly Six. Either add all of them or none of them and give those slots to other characters.

And also, Iggy, Morton, and Lemmy get treated the worst out of them when it comes to playability.

We were denied a masterpiece

Besides ones that already got one, what Mario game would you like to see a "The Art Of" book for?
The Paper Mario series. Just as a whole. I liked the unlockable tidbits in Color Splash and I particularly want to see similar stuff for the first 3 games, especially possible early designs for the original characters or just early designs in general. For being the sole OC in Color Splash, Huey's design development was actually interesting as he went through 2 completely different designs with multiple variations of each.

Reactions: zel
it's funny to me how characters can withstand lava-filled environments when the heat of those areas alone would kill them in real life. even when lava is as close to them as it can get, unless it physically touches them, they're not fazed. donkey kong country returns was a bit more realistic in that regard, where platforms that have just emerged from magma need to cool down before you can stand on them. still, this is a really isolated example, especially when you have these metallic platforms in super mario galaxy that sink into molten rock but do not melt, and don't damage the player even when they are literally red hot.

a similar phenomenon can be seen in icy environments, where mario survives harsh weather on land but loses health by swimming in chilly waters for too long.

Aha, the lava in Mario games aren't lava, just strawberry smoothie that sets fire to characters' butts if they touch it. Their butts are allergic to strawberry, you see, and burst into flame even at the slightest touch.

Back