post any random Mario thought on your mind

The Double Cherry Badge is one of the weirdest one, it's a rd render and depicts a item that hasn't directly appeared beyond cameos in 8, none of said cameos are in Tour

Man I keep on seeing cool threads that I want to type long posts in, then I realize I can't type stuff in them because they're several years dead and I don't wanna be known as "that necroposter guy".

it's fine to bump them as long as you have meaningful content you want to post in. or you can write your thoughts out in this thread too.

Can I just say I vehemently despise videos like this.

No one forgot Donkey Kong Jr. existed. Literally no one. He just isn't fucking relevant anymore.

I can't wait for Epic Store exclusive Mario games. 🙃

in 2028 we'll have Mario Parkour, it's like Pokemon Go except you defeat foes by zooming your camera into them to bop them, and you collect stars that are placed atop buildings, trees, cliffs, and underwater, etc. You have to physically touch the location of stars to collect them, it's a very hazardous game your moms will warn you about.

in 2028 we'll have Mario Parkour, it's like Pokemon Go except you defeat foes by zooming your camera into them to bop them, and you collect stars that are placed atop buildings, trees, cliffs, and underwater, etc. You have to physically touch the location of stars to collect them, it's a very hazardous game your moms will warn you about.

All Mario Kart Go jokes aside...
A Nintendo game along the lines of Pokémon Go would be very fun to play with, but besides collecting stars, there really isn't much to offer. Now, I know there's something called geocaching where people create their own puzzles for people to solve in the outdoor world, I think this would work well with a game like this. Stars don't just spawn at random places, they spawn at landmarks or at places difficult to reach. You could have one on an island in the middle of a river, so you would need to get there by boat. I think it would also be fun to unlock your own Mario characters. There could be multiple ways to do this: you either find one on an important landmark in your country (there would need to be loads of them to 'unlock in one'), or you need to collect at least 10 'Mario pieces' to unlock Mario, or you unlock characters by having a certain amount of stars. And then, you can use these characters to play in various online multiplayer games, as well as upgrade them by collecting more pieces or finding more stars which will boost your stats in the minigames.

visllsto, I like the way you think! Makes a mobile AR Mario game sound safely & enjoyably possible~
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Dry Bowser has cute cheekbones :3c

visllsto, I like the way you think! Makes a mobile AR Mario game sound safely & enjoyably possible~
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Dry Bowser has cute cheekbones :3c

Thanks! Do you mind reviewing my ideas in the Super Mario Odyssey 2 thread? I feel kinda lonely considering a lot of people shared their own ideas but didn't review any of mine...

For Miyamoto's sake, why were there no monkeys in Super Mario Odyssey's Wooded Kingdom while Super Mario 64's Tall Tall Mountain had a godforsaken monkey which even stole Mario's cap, which was one of the main gimmicks of Super Mario Odyssey? You could have made such a cool (Donkey Kong maybe?) reference with that! Why on earth were there no monkeys in that god dang jungle?

well the jungle had macaws and im fine with that

No monkeys in Wooded Knigdom?

0/10 worst kingdom. Never play this game again

0/10 worst kingdom. Never play this game again
I'm guesssing this was a joke but btw Odyssey is my second most Mario wanted game I don't have already after Dream Team. However I do also own Paper Mario 64 but haven't played it, which I anticipate playing more than both Odyssey and Dream Team.

For Miyamoto's sake, why were there no monkeys in Super Mario Odyssey's Wooded Kingdom while Super Mario 64's Tall Tall Mountain had a godforsaken monkey which even stole Mario's cap, which was one of the main gimmicks of Super Mario Odyssey? You could have made such a cool (Donkey Kong maybe?) reference with that! Why on earth were there no monkeys in that god dang jungle?
Probably but I think monkeys would work better in Lost Kingdom since that one's more jungle-y. But there's already a hat-stealer in the form of Klepto. I think Odyssey not really referencing Donkey Kong in spite of the cute street names in Odyssey's a really missed opportunity, but you can't be surprised by it since Donkey Kong stuff tend to stay in spinoffs as well as Wario, Waluigi, Daisy. I can't complain about my expectations but I can complain about the status quo. But ultimately, they were probably focused on new ideas so they didn't use older ideas without looking phoned it for the sake of nostalgia.

Mario is ugly as fuck for being Italian.
He might not be the most handsome video game man for not looking like a Nathan Drake double, but he's definitely cute. The nose really does round out his appearance, making it more friendly and approachable.

Back