post any random thought on your mind

Vivian

Shadow Siren
Been thinking about the hilarious downgrade Grand Stars got between the Galaxy games and Mario Kart Tour. In their original appearance they were the most-sought-after collectible, and were the biggest power source for the hub spacecraft and for Bowser's strongholds. Both games are beaten by grabbing a Grand Star. Now you just get them thrown at you left and right for mundane tasks like "do a rocket start" or "perform a slipstream" lmao

Bowser II

Just like the first one, except better.
Been thinking about the hilarious downgrade Grand Stars got between the Galaxy games and Mario Kart Tour. In their original appearance they were the most-sought-after collectible, and were the biggest power source for the hub spacecraft and for Bowser's strongholds. Both games are beaten by grabbing a Grand Star. Now you just get them thrown at you left and right for mundane tasks like "do a rocket start" or "perform a slipstream" lmao
I thought of this too. It takes like, what, 6 grand stars to power the Observatory enough to go to the center of the universe? By this point Rosalina has enough grand stars to make a whole new universe. Power stars would've been a better reward.

LeftyGreenMario

Mushroom Kingdom's second greenest plumber
can't say that's the only commodity that's been devalued over the years (and coins are always worthless where people even throw them in trash and coins clog sewer pipes)

look at stars. simple currency in mario party games

Klinsly Cat

Syega Researcher
The Double Cherry Badge is one of the weirdest one, it's a rd render and depicts a item that hasn't directly appeared beyond cameos in 8, none of said cameos are in Tour

MetaWeegee

Dancing is Forbidden!
Man I keep on seeing cool threads that I want to type long posts in, then I realize I can't type stuff in them because they're several years dead and I don't wanna be known as "that necroposter guy".

Baby Luigi Rescuing Mario

*insert Shakira music here*
it's fine to bump them as long as you have meaningful content you want to post in. or you can write your thoughts out in this thread too.