post any random Mario thought on your mind

i still wonder if its a teaser for any game that may release later(im kinda doubting it though). it kinda reminided me of 3d world

your face when dogs exist in the same universe as chain chomps

So basically a better version of cat Mario?

Dog person talking

Penguin Mario is still the best.

Рождественский Малыш Луиджи said:
Penguin Mario is still the best.

Can't say otherwise, I admit.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Still waiting for Chicken Mario
Well NSMBW had that unused Chicken suit.
So maybe someday.

That dog Mario reminds me of this Kinopio-kun one. It seems kind of weird how similar the two look:
Kinopio-kun_Dog.jpg

Also, on an unrelated note, I found this in the DS version of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games' manual, I found it quite amusing:
[quote author=Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games manual]
The sport of fencing is normally performed using protetive equipment. Please do not imitate the actions taken by the characters in the game.
[/quote]
I don't think they've ever mentioned anything like that since, and it's never mentioned in-game. I can't remember seeing it in the Wii version's manual either, but I can't check that right now.

"Do not try fencing with a real hedgehog, turtle, gorilla, or even another human."

very random thought: I wonder if WarioWare was more popular, you'd see people complain about "Wario's shitty friends"

Well, I already complain about one of em.

I don't think that would be the case, because unlike Sonic, WarioWare games have been actually pretty consistently good and they're games you don't take seriously anyway.

The thing about the "Sonic's Friends" issue is that the friends themselves aren't the problem, but the gameplay changes and mandatory playthroughs they bring along with them are. That's why games like Sonic Mania or Super Mario 3D World don't have that as a complaint (unless you're trying to get to the Super-Special-Awesome bonus stage in the latter) while games like Sonic 4 Episode 1 aren't automatically good just because Sonic is the only one in them. If Sega learned how to sparsely used Sonic's friends rather than shoving them in each game and changing the gameplay every-time someone blinks, this wouldn't be an issue.
Of course, the exception to all this is Egoraptor, but he has issues with the Sonic series in general.

So the internet made a big deal about this thing, and Bowser can't even use it anyway.

Not that it will stop them of course but the idea amuses me.

I say so, yeah, the only time Luigi ever dressed like Peach. Though Mario isn't a stranger to cross-dressing either...

It is funny that the site only brought up Luigi that he can't use it, and game journalists really jump into writing articles about Bowsette being not canon.
And they are disappointed about it. Journalist are getting kinky with Bowsette.

Baby Luigi said:
I say so, yeah, the only time Luigi ever dressed like Peach. Though Mario isn't a stranger to cross-dressing either...
You possibly referring to Costume Mario in Mario Maker.
I don't know if Mario actually turns into a character or hides behind a cardboard sprite.

Baby Luigi said:
I say so, yeah, the only time Luigi ever dressed like Peach.
super mario adventures had him do that too and i believe it was mentioned in ttyd(not peach's though) though you dot see it

i assume what you said was sarcasm though?
either way at this point you gotta wonder if luigi just has a thing for that.

infinite8 said:
It is funny that the site only brought up Luigi that he can't use it, and game journalists really jump into writing articles about Bowsette being not canon.
And they are disappointed about it. Journalist are getting kinky with Bowsette.
More like kinky for page views

Probably regretting the times he spent in the Super Mario Bros. Super Show.

Back