post any random Mario thought on your mind

maxresdefault.jpg

I dunno, seems pretty clear to me.

The two sprites on the left are practically the same sprites while the rest are from different games and styles.

Considering how Yoshi's New Island island is basically an attempt to replicate the old yoshi style but with crappy 3D models I'd say it shows how his look has changed fairly well.

But like I said, I've long since accepted it, doesn't bother me all that much anymore.

not really more orange, he was only so in like, yoshis story (and this melee trophy)
he even grew horns in ds lmao which is one thing i never noticed before
his eyes do look different from bjr though. being lines instead of perfectly round dots

but yeah since i entered the conversation late im still gonna add that id prefer for baby bowser to look more distinct but eh

My sister and I call those stock heads in Smash Ultimate "marbits" because they look like the little tasty pieces you find in Lucky Charms.

At one point my avatar was an image of my face without any of the facial features. And then the Smash Ultimate stock icons were revealed long after I switched to Paper J or something.

If spmething like taht were in a the game...

Oh man... that would be great but off...

Now that I think of it, isn't New Donk City in there?

Isabelle said:
Now that I think of it, isn't New Donk City in there?

It is, but just about every character in Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker follows the Mario universe's cartoonish style.

I never tried to put that alt, but I'm glad I never did.

I tried it, and I barely noticed it. I thought I was playing as regular Yoshi at some point.

Bucken Berry said:
I thought I was playing as regular Yoshi at some point.
This is exactly why that costume is the worst idea.

oh god that victory screen looks so bad
i ended up not paying attention to opponents having this alt in-game now that i actually have the game lmao. im fine with the cyan alt either way thank you

Baby Luigi is the fifth most popular Mario Kart Wii character according to that site and that's all that matters now. Let's see what praises he has from his fanbase

"Annoying"
"He has such bad handling he needs a driving test"
"UGLY WITH A CAPITAL "U" he has an enormous nose and is just a mini form of an even uglier character luigi he's ugly dumb says bro a lot has a weird voice but I love that he's Italian and was made by someone Japanese"
"He has SUCH a sexy voice, like Sylvester from baby looney tunes."
"Super cute and better then stupid yoshi"

...oh

Rubbish convenience sampling poll. Don't take any of the results as facts.

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi is the fifth most popular Mario Kart Wii character according to that site and that's all that matters now. Let's see what praises he has from his fanbase

"Annoying"
"He has such bad handling he needs a driving test"
"UGLY WITH A CAPITAL "U" he has an enormous nose and is just a mini form of an even uglier character luigi he's ugly dumb says bro a lot has a weird voice but I love that he's Italian and was made by someone Japanese"
"He has SUCH a sexy voice, like Sylvester from baby looney tunes."
"Super cute and better then stupid yoshi"

...oh
#42 Baby Luigi

"I can't believe he is this low. Baby Luigi is the bomb"
"Baby luigi is the best how is he down here he's number 1"
"The baby luigi is my 3 favorite Mario character he has best location"
"In my humble opinion this is my favourite mario baby because he looks the coolest in my opinion"

Mario Party X said:
Well the results look believable enough, at least for the first ten. I think it was well known that Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Bowser were the most loved Mario characters. And as long as Waluigi's in there, it's credible. King Boo's a bit questionable, though.

Mario Party X said:

Take what I say as facts instead.

I have never lead anyone astray.

Ever

You know, how do you know those commenters aren't all just me sockpuppeting?

keIVk0x.png

King Dedede said:
Well the results look believable enough, at least for the first ten. I think it was well known that Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Bowser were the most loved Mario characters. And as long as Waluigi's in there, it's credible. King Boo's a bit questionable, though.
Doesn't matter. Polling methods are shit and will always be unrepresentative of the Mario population.

Back