post any random Mario thought on your mind

I hope you all make the right choice and main Perfect Cell.

So, I went back to P&D Mario edition to finish it up and boy I hate the combo system sometimes.

It's like you either completely wreck the enemies or fail to do anything of significance to em, there is very little inbetween.

So, this is interesting:
http://www.japanesenintendo.com/post/172263852264
Nintendo trademarked a lot of stuff we seen at the last Direct, (Smash, Luigi's Mansion, Warioware, Mario and Luigi and the Splatoon 2 DLC) and two trademarks for Metroid which we know is coming, but among them is a trademark for Wario Land, considering this is within the announced stuff, it gives me hope that the series can come back and it's not just renewing the trademark for not losing i

I'd take a re-release of virtual boy wario land on the 3ds at this point.

The first is "The banana life in this Donkey Kong"! The challenge software is "Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze". This time, we will deliver in all two episodes. What kind of game life is it? (^^)
https://twitter.com/yoiko_minecraft/status/978513276404297728
If any of ya are interested in a what's basically a let's play from a language you probably don't understand but endorses by Nintendo themselves, Arino(Who you might remember from Super Mario Maker) and his friend are playing Tropical Freeze.
I actually watched the Minecraft videos from them because it's pretty chill and calming.

https://gonintendo.com/stories/305827-nintendo-italy-causes-donkey-kong-country-speculation-with-a-soci

PLEASE

I was playing around with a save editor for M&L: SSS+BM and managed to eternally trap Mario and Luigi within Beanbean Castle while the devastation music plays. RIP

Will any hack liberate them from the tyranny of that awful kingdom?

ok so this is basically the definition of too much.

What happens when you get both Balloons and a chance card in Top 100?

ra1oyEJ.png

welp

LeftyGreenMario said:
Will any hack liberate them from the tyranny of that awful kingdom?
Only loading a save before I triggered the airport sequence early. I had given all abilities to the Bros. and as soon as the stupid guards fucked right off I used Thunderhand to go to the airport. The story progressed there as if I had beaten Cackletta (I had really only beaten Queen Bean and not gone to Chucklehuck Woods). Everything seemed fine through the sequence where Peach speaks, Queen Bean (in her normal form) talks about playing cards, and then the Bros. are plopped back in the first room of Beanbean Castle. Luigi won't let Mario leave because they need to go see Peach about Little Fungitown, but the throne room is still locked so they can't. Queen Bean is still sick in the Beanstar room despite being perfectly healthy in the previous cutscene. And of course the music switched back to devastation when I changed rooms.

I expected the story progression to get royally fucked but it's still amusing that THIS is their final doom, with this music.

If the remake still had "Restart from Beanbean Castle" I could just go in the sewer and die to go outside the castle but that's gone lol.

Can we have this kind of weirdass game again

it's the only official game in the Mario franchise that has Iron Maiden music playing the title screen lmfao

never thought i'd see the day where you there's an officially sponsored game with mario characters that has licensed rap music playing in the background

I think I've seen the commercial for the basketball game, but I was under the impression they were cheap cash-ins. But now I see gameplay with animations and the soundtrack, I'm disappointed I haven't played these at all. The music sounds exactly like the stuff we'd put in our modded Smash Bros. and Mario Kart.

You know what would be epic? An SSX On Tour game + Snowboard Kids style item mania + Mario characters and we live in a perfect world.

According to Mario Wiki, Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (yes, I am slowly becoming interested in the series again) is digital-exclusive ONLY in the west. And Wikipedia says that Japan has physical copies of the game.

Now I'm curious and I really want to see what the disc and cartridge look like.

Not quite. Waluigi probably should've replaced Wiggler, as Honey Queen is one of the heaviest racers, while Waluigi is more around Rosalina's weight level.

Back