post any random Mario thought on your mind

One doesn't need to speak words to notice difference in tone.

its never gonna be on the same level.

both actors provided the same kind of grunts, there's no real change in there because it feels like the same portrayal of the character as opposed to Daisy from quiet to obnoxious , Luigi from high pitched to manly to scared or Rosalina from womanly and serious to more upbeat.

Sure as hell sounds on the same level to me. I can tell Scott Burns from Kenny James in a heartbeat.

im not saying there's no technicalities here and there , but overall the change is not a complete 180°

that's being picky.

His voice in sunshine is the complete opposite of when Kenny James took over.

I'm ignoring his n64 days as they mostly just used stock sounds back then for Bowser.

One sounds like a roaring monster, the other sounds like a dad from a sitcom.

Thats about as 180 a change as you can get.

Not really but ok.

Also let's not count Sunshine's voice acting because besides that , it just the same material aka monster like sounds.

And again, im not negating the fact that there's some level of difference but to say that it's the same level as the characters above is just not real, let's be honest now.

Monster sounds with a completely different tone.

By that logic anyone who speaks words all sound the same which we know is not the case.

You know what is important?

My next meal. Excuse me for a moment.

I think the difference between Scott Burns and Kenny James is just as noticeable as between Mercedes Rose, Kerri Kane, and Laura Faye Smith

Baby Luigi said:
I think the difference between Scott Burns and Kenny James is just as noticeable as between Mercedes Rose, Kerri Kane, and Laura Faye Smith

we are entitled to our opinions.

i'm not even gonna argue on this, i already have my opinion on that one and i already did something about it.

So that was concept art and footage that wasnt used?

Im guessing that since theres a sequel now they would have already added Mario stuff on it , such a missed opportunity.

I know right?

Just make Mario characters a guest please pretty please???

Eh, let splatoon stick to it's own thing I say. It's earned it.

Mcmadness said:
Eh, let splatoon stick to it's own thing I say. It's earned it.
as I said, just make one guest character as how Mario Kart has two guest characters and still remained its own thing :mario:

I think the only problem is context, it's gonna seem really weird for Mario suddenly sinking into goo and having his eyes visable and climbing walls with ink, I think an alternate mode is gonna be needed for Mario specifically, Yoshi could be the paint Yoshi from Sunshine so it would make a bit more sense.

The weirder the better. I think he can be equipped with a special tool and when he's swimming around, it's his cap that'll be visible.

Back