post any random Mario thought on your mind

I'm very sad he replaced the best female racer in Mario Kart series.

If you ask me he should’ve replaced Rosalina. That way he could be in the correct weight class, and it would also get rid of a bad character.

Holy shit now I want to work on Baby Luigi for Mario Kart 7.

I really hope a tutorial will be posted.

Baby Luigi said:
Holy shit now I want to work on Baby Luigi for Mario Kart 7.

best part is that animations can be ported from MKWii.

Pablo used MKWii animations to make Waluigi work.

It looks very good.

Nintendo could've just literally copy-paste a character, created a new slot and then worked from there, hell. Don't give me that "Waluigi takes too much time" BS.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Baby Luigi said:
Holy *bleep* now I want to work on Baby Luigi for Mario Kart 7.

best part is that animations can be ported from MKWii.

Pablo used MKWii animations to make Waluigi work.

It looks very good.

I'm good at learning new ways to put Baby Luigi into games so plz ping me when something juicy pops up that'll allow me to add Baby Luigi to the game.

I found one thing about Mario Kart funny in hindsight, now most racing games have it or at least the option to "fly" off the ramp, but have you ever tried to make a car jump? Much less with you in it? It's either improbable or dangerous even if it's just a hop, guess they don't call him Super Mario for nothing

Shy Guy on Wheels said:
If you ask me he should’ve replaced Rosalina. That way he could be in the correct weight class, and it would also get rid of a bad character.

Donkey Kong and Wiggler also share Rosalina's stats, but I'd say that Wiggler would've been the better option to replace.

i made a new 3DS theme today.

A Rosalina (and Luma) theme with the Tennis thematic now that im waiting for Aces to come.

I think it's really cute and i also used several menu sfx of Ultra Smash for this one.

F0vfLPj.png

and this is the sound i made for the selection (launch app)

https://s0.vocaroo.com/media/download_temp/Vocaroo_s0RQRuonpUQc.mp3

i wanted to include Luma so i think it fits nicely.

---------------------

Aside from this , i also was able to play in audacity with some Laura sounds and created some new Rosalina lines

https://a.pomf.cat/mefrzo.mp3

I am proud of the result, the giggles are very nice.

The folder blends in a bit with the background. Make it another shade perhaps?

Edit: Much better. It's yellow now!

Somewhat related to Mario, but I’ve been swindled by Nintendo. I redeemed the Mario Odyssey and MK8 Deluxe Prima starter guides for 10 Gold Points each, and now each one costs 75 Platinum Points! Really, Nintendo? That just isn’t fair!

You know what Mario needs? He needs a giant robot that he can call whenever his enemies throw giant monsters at him.

Some real Super Sentai shit, give it a theme song and everything.

Mcmadness said:
You know what Mario needs? He needs a giant robot that he can call whenever his enemies throw giant monsters at him.

Some real Super Sentai *bleep*, give it a theme song and everything.
We already have a Sentai Giant Robot user. He's just not a good guy.
MRKB_Mecha_Jr._Splash.png
I think he even does a sentai-esque pose as one of his Island Tour victory animations.

ThatGuy62 said:
I think he even does a sentai-esque pose as one of his Island Tour victory animations.

Nah man, thats not super sentai shit.

THIS is super sentai shit.

Mcmadness said:
ThatGuy62 said:

Nah man, thats not super sentai *bleep*.

THIS is super sentai *bleep*.

You're right. I should've linked Mecha-Bowser or Megahammer.
I kinda wanna see Bowser and Bowser Jr. go full Gurren Lagann. Somehow.

ThatGuy62 said:
Does the sequence at 0:57 count?

Princess Mario said:
ThatGuy62 said:
Does the sequence at 0:57 count?

That's kinda what I was thinking. Just needs the Junior Clown Car fusing with it.

None of the characters from any the DIC shows have ever become remotely canon and honestly, thank god for that, I don't think I'll be able to stomach Oogtar appearing in something else, I'll take Bluster Kong over him

Mewta said:
None of the characters from any the DIC shows have ever become remotely canon and honestly, thank god for that, I don't think I'll be able to stomach Oogtar appearing in something else, I'll take Bluster Kong over him
I'm sure the 3 Oogtar fans are heartbroken.

We got rid of Toad for this rat goo. Don't care what people say about Toad in the show, I always thought he's funny.

If you had told anyone a few years ago that a completely official Just Dance game would have a Rabbid dressed up as Princess Peach dancing to a Beyonce song in front of Peach's Castle, they would have laughed in your face and then shuddered in horror at the thought. And yet here we are.

Plague Knight said:
If you had told anyone a few years ago that a completely official Just Dance game would have a Rabbid dressed up as Princess Peach dancing to a Beyonce song in front of Peach's Castle, they would have laughed in your face and then shuddered in horror at the thought. And yet here we are.
What has science done?

Back