post any random Mario thought on your mind

(Forgot about this)
This is from Super Mario Adventures. In the beginning of the book, Mario and Luigi come across randomly spawned pipes and something's gummin' up the plumbing, and Mario's all shocked he found a palooza of pipes.

But what is pipe-o-rama a reference to? Is there a word that ends in o-rama or something?

The penguin mario power-up sound sounds like "WA WA WA"

The penguin Mario power-up sounds like the steps of Mario walking with the penguin suit in the games.

Last night my roommate and I were discussing a really stupid theory...

What if Italy isn't actually a place in the Marioverse? What if being "Italian" was merely some kind of genetic condition? It doesn't do anything bad. It just gives you an accent and makes you have a strong liking for spaghetti.

"Mr. and Mrs. Mario, the test results came back. It seems your boys are Italian. Now, don't worry, they'll do just fine. Just to be safe, I'm prescribing 2 servings of spaghetti a week for each of them. Oh, and don't bother with speech therapy - the accent is harmless."

according to mario odyssey, mario doesnt even live on earth (at least our earth), so im guessing maaaaybe theres no italy in the mario universe, so since mario is an italian stereotype and italy doesnt exist, what if he's volbonan? i mean that place takes inspiration from italy so imagine if thats mario's canon homeland.

.........and imagine taking this theory seriously......

IDK even with lyrics it still sounds like it belongs there. It's no accident that Kongo Jungle sounds a lot like "Congo" from central Africa.

Baby Mario in Yoshi's Island when he cries in the bubble made me seriously consider not having children when I marry oneday. :D

Baby Mario in Yoshi's Island when he cries in the bubble made me seriously consider not having children when I marry oneday. :D

Eh, like Navi, I think Baby Mario's cry in the bubble is a bit overblown at points.

Honestly, they could have make him cute instead, like in Yoshi Touch & Go, so you want to rescue him. In Yoshi's Island, he's more of a noisy radio Yoshi keeps on the back of his saddle than, y'know, an actual cute baby.

i feel like a problem is that there really isnt any variety with yoshi games. they're all fun, but they feel the same. The wario franchise for example has a platformer series, as well as warioware. yoshi just always has the same formula. there aren't much changes when it comes to gameplay. it would be nice to have a different take on yoshi for the next game, maybe a 3d platformer or some kinda puzzle game (yoshi on the nes and yoshis cookie dont count in my opinion because im pretty much sure they came out before yoshis island and theyre more mario games)

to be honest im of hte opinion that 2d mario isnt much to speak of LMAO other 2d platformers would take its formula and just improve the Hell on it. and in comparison to these the 2d marios are realy just kinda. There

Can't deny that Mario is influential as hell, though, being one of the oldest platformers out there. Like, Sonic was made just to one-up Mario, while Yoshi tried to break Mario conventions. I feel like Mario still deserves a spot but since the New Super Mario Bros. series I think it needs a severe shake-up.

i get the 2d marios had a huge effect on the series and video games as a whole but as games i honestly cant find myself caring that much about them. gimme a cooler 2d mario with unique graphics and better gamed play

Paint fumes are the worst. Ugh.

Back