post any random Mario thought on your mind

Whenever I make a post about Rosalina on Tumblr, I get the reply from someone that always says "hated character, dead meme", I decided to go to the blog and that's all they post, uh, I don't know how to respond
just don't respond, they're not worth your attention.

So in Super Mario World, in underwater, why does your character sink automatically, but picking up a key or a flashing block makes you float to the water, but a Yoshi holding a key in its mouth doesn't make it float?

As I find myself doing every year, I have begun playing through the Luigi's Mansion games. Which is now 3 games.

You know what one of the best things Yoshi's Island DS did? The Island Museum. Why can't more games in general have active bestiaries where you can see enemies in their habitat and how they act? I usually spend a long in the Island Museum whenever I go in there, and it's so much fun. I don't think it even returns in Yoshi's New Island so that's a huge bummer.

That image perfectly encapsulates Super Mario Sunshine in a nutshell.

aren't Mario & Pauline essentially the Minis' parents?
I think to myself as I slingshot yet another Mini Mario into smithereens

My headcanon is that Mario made one of the designs but the Minis are intelligent enough to manufacture more of their kind.

Luigi having Spanish music in Mario Strikers is weird.

Found it weird too. Whether it's Latin or Flamenco (sounds like a blend to me), never knew he was into that stuff lmao.

Found it weird too. Whether it's Latin or Flamenco (sounds like a blend to me), never knew he was into that stuff lmao.
Luigi was always destined to embrace his true culture... being a post-apocalypse soccer player with a secret Spanish background.

honestly, mario isn't really that fat, I mean let's just consider he's a ball with arms and legs with a head almost the same size as his body
He's stocky, chubby, I think he's fat, but far from the fattest and not subject to most of the typical fat jokes aside from him maybe liking food?

Luigi having Spanish music in Mario Strikers is weird.
It is but Mario has this rock music too that I can't determine the genre and Diddy has this weird as hell middle eastern/Indian music.

Yeah well Diddy was into rap last time I checked (DKC2). Also Mario likes Opera and even the Wiki says that, so what the hell?

Reactions: zel
Toad sure likes dying in these Mario Kart commercials. He died in the American Mario Kart: Super Circuit one by a Dodge Caravan.

Super Mario Bros 35 just proves Lakitu is scarier than Bowser
I mean it was always like this if you really think about it: bowser can just be cheesed right away if you have a mushroom by passing through him with no problem, but lakitu cannot be avoided with ease, as he keeps following you during your I-frames with a mushroom.

If you thought New Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Galaxy 2 were guilty reusing level concepts, how about the blatant copy-paste design of one level of the Yoshi's Island games.

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
World 2-1
Icon_SMW2-YI_-_Visit_Koopa_And_Para-Koopa.png

"Vist Koopa and Para-Koopa"
SMW2_KoopaPara.png

Features
  • Koopas
  • Paratroopas
  • Gray rocks
  • Falling gray rocks at a vertically auto-scrolling screen at the end of the level

Yoshi's Island DS
World 4-1
Icon_YIDS_-_Rock_%27n%27_Fall.png

"Rock 'n' Fall"
Rock_%27n%27_Fall.png

Features
  • Koopas
  • Paratroopas
  • Gray rocks
  • Falling gray rocks at a vertically auto-scrolling screen at the end of the level

Yoshi's New Island
World 2-1
"Koopa Canyon"
250px-Koopa_Canyon.png

Features
  • Koopas
  • Paratroopas
  • Gray rocks
  • Falling gray rocks at the end of the level

Oh but Rock 'n' Fall has Fat Shy Guys, so totes different level!

Last edited:
Back