post any random Mario thought on your mind

In Tetris Attack on the SNES, you could choose a Bumpty as a character in the VS mode.

YoshiFlutterJump said:
J — Pony Disguise said:
The closest thing a penguin got to being playable in a Mario game was as a competing CPU in Mario Party 8's Moped Mayhem.
A Thwomp was a CPU in the same minigame so that's not saying very much.
Thwomp for MK9
Whomp, Bob-Omb and Goomba too

Just one more character, let's make 'em count!

Dimentiodimentiodimentio

It's probably going to be just Dry Bowser.

I'm ranked 96th in the world for CTGP-R's 200cc Sky Shrine Time Trials.
This is the details at chadsoft http://www.chadsoft.co.uk/time-trials/rkgd/BA/67/F69627195D559983CD6AF08F9173446E32C2.html

In Yoshi's Island Baby Mario never ever gets his diaper changed, which means he must smell terrible in that game :babymario: .

that is so fucking child negligent of the yoshis

Saltman said:
In Yoshi's Island Baby Mario never ever gets his diaper changed, which means he must smell terrible in that game :babymario: .
so Yoshis are child abusers, that's great to know

https://nintendoeverything.com/nintendos-player-research-showed-luigi-was-an-attractive-lead-character-to-a-female-audience/
It's official: The ladies love Luigi. :luigi:

Princess Mario said:
Saltman said:
so Yoshis are child abusers, that's great to know

Hey, it's more responsible than allowing them to drive high speed go karts and motorcycles and let them throw banana peels that can cause them and their karts to crash and burn.

no it's not, especially when the babies end up winning'

also, nice deflection

They carry Mario because of his plot convenient bond that tells him where Luigi is at all times. Otherwise they'd have no idea where to go.

he's in the castle. he's not going anywhere. you don't need to carry a human dowsing rod to navigate a fixed path.

ThatGuy62 said:
https://nintendoeverything.com/nintendos-player-research-showed-luigi-was-an-attractive-lead-character-to-a-female-audience/
It's official: The ladies love Luigi. :luigi:
I tried following the links but I got practically nothing, and the source link in that article not only bitched about my adblocker, but was just an article mainly about Luigi's Mansion and some one-liner saying something like "oh and btw Luigi is popular with girls according to our research". Was this supposed to be a summary of a video clip? Well played, Nintendo Everything, but this isn't journalism.

A castle they've never been to that they have no idea where it is. I remind you this before the koopas home land became common knowledge to everyone from constant invasions.

they got pointers where it is thanks to the dowsing machine. that's all they need to navigate in a direction.

also, mario didn't need one to find bowser's castle. i fail to see why yoshis do.

the "pointers" they got was Baby Mario just looking in a vague location. Baby Luigi isn't even being held on the island, they had to get teleported there after making their way to the top of the island.

Because by that point everyone knew where Bowser's kingdom was. Hell they know his mailing address.

Saltman said:
Don't you know? Nobody Poops.

I got Super Mario Land today.

Retrospectives of it zero-in on the game's setting and weird enemies to show how different it is from the rest of the series. That's fair, but the biggest adjustment I have to make being used to modern Mario platformers is the scale. Everything is so smol!

Back