Nintendo Switch

1 2 Switch GOTY 2017

• Yes

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters

Two more NES and two more SNES games to be added on February 19th.

I...haven't heard of any of these before.
I only heard of TwinBee, and it looks to be a more colourful version of the NES one (a vertical shoot-em-up), with extra controls that include killing enemies on the ground. Not a bad list, but I would've preferred a puzzle game like Panel de Pon (because Tetris Attack is not representative to that game's merits).

What does the poll at the top mean?
At launch, there was a game called "1-2-Switch", which was created to showcase the capabilities of the Joy-Cons. Basically it's a collection of minigames and not much, but it's priced pretty high ($50). Combining the dubiousness of a game with not much and a high price, it's kind of mocked for it back then, as this poll is basically doing. With the Switch getting more games, 1-2-Switch was yesterday's news so it's easier to ignore.

Thank you for reading.

The control stick clickers (that's fun to say) stopped clicking on some of my Joy-Con so now I can remap those functions to other buttons.

Also I can now finally play Kirby 3 and Super Star with A-to-jump controls. Just the way I like it.

probably possible to do it yourself, but i'd personally be scared of totally breaking them

you can assign other inputs to Sl and SR on both Joycons, making them actually useful
My sr button on two of my joycons doesn't work, so I'll definitely remap those buttons, specifically for games like Super Mario Party that are only played with one joycon.

However I don't have my switch at the moment so I'll do so when I do.

wow thats a lot i just have mario odyssey, smash ultimate, rayman legends, snes online, mario maker 2 and mario + rabbids (in the order i got them)

New update included a new NSO icon, the ability to transfer screenshots to mobile, and new mario themed icons.

this update is pretty dang insane.

When the leftmost number in a version update goes up, which in this case is 10 -> 11, then you can expect major functionality updates. I think what I like about this update is to be able to see which in my friends list recently play certain games, so for example, Animal Crossing is clearly what a lot of people are playing currently.

Thank you for reading.

i think i got the most out of the ability to view the whole album on pc through usb. i just copied the whole thing over and now i can post videos everywhere! (on discord!)
and yknow some pics too
2020021318540800_c.jpg

the transfer feature might be the best thing about this update to me. i used to have to post my screenshots on twitter to save them on my phone, but now its much less tedious

Oh yeah, we aren't going to be fixing the Joy-Con drift issue because we're going to make more money off people.

Even though we had to like, spent repairs for free, but fuck you customers, you already paid for our product.

There's finally a built in ethernet port and they increased the internal storage to 64GB. (Which it should have been to begin with at the minimum). But $350? Woof.

Buying the Switch full price just for a fix joy con drift fix is beyond confusing and dumb.
Imagine having to buy a Xbox 360 full price just to get a Red Ring Of Death fix.

Back