Nintendo Switch

1 2 Switch GOTY 2017

• Yes

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
I also hope so, considering I never was even able to try the series.

Well hey, Alphadream confirmed they were making new games for the Switch and Mobile.

supermariofan said:
I hope they’ll announce a new Mario and Luigi game for the Switch. It’s my favorite Mario series.
Couldn't agree more.

Cuphead said:
I also hope so, considering I never was even able to try the series.

Well hey, Alphadream confirmed they were making new games for the Switch and Mobile.
If you ever get a 3DS, you can play all five on that. They're all quality games and I'd recommend playing them all. Especially Dream Team.

The NES games for this month have been announced!
Punch-Out!, Star Soldier, and the one, the only, Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels. Or Super Mario Bros. 2 in Japan.
They arrive on April 10th.

I know Mega Man already has a Legacy Collection, but it would be interesting if a Mega Man NES game were available for free. It would probably not have all the games to incentivise the purchase of the Legacy Collection, so I guess it would only have the first game.

Thank you for reading.

You know, I'm actually hoping for an SP version for once. Hopefully they'll make a Lost Levels SP with the lettered worlds unlocked, so I don't have to beat the game eight times to play them.

WHENZAMAHSNES

WHENZAMAHRECCA
WHENZAMAHFINALFANTASY
WHENZAMAHDRAGONWARRIOR
WHENZAMAHEARTHBOUNDBEGINNINGS
WHENZAMAHBATTLETOADS
WHENZAMAHRENEGADE

When is SNES?

Moldomré said:
SuperDoom said:
WHENZAMAHRECCA
WHENZAMAHFINALFANTASY
WHENZAMAHDRAGONWARRIOR
WHENZAMAHEARTHBOUNDBEGINNINGS
WHENZAMAHBATTLETOADS
WHENZAMAHRENEGADE

The heck you said?
Let me translate.

When is Recca?
When is Final Fantasy?
When is Dragon Warrior?
When is Earthbound Beginnings?
When is Battletoads?
When is Renegadw?

where is super battletanks

where is mohawk & headphone jack

where is bad street brawler

where is bill lambier's combat basketball

where is GBA games
where is DS/3DS games
where is CD-I game........*koff**koff* went a little too far...

Cuphead said:
where is DS/3DS games
Well, we're not getting DS games since Switch only has one screen, and we're not getting 3DS for that reason combined with the fact that the Switch isn't powerful enough to emulate 3DS very well.

Would certainly like to see Game Boy/Color/Advance games on Switch though.

I need Gamecube and GBA.

Give me that and I'll be satisfied.

Lost Levels was really the last NES game I wanted. But now that I can finally die of frustration, it would be nice if I could play Mario World, Kirby Super Star, and Kirby 3 on Switch already.

But hopes and wishes aside, I don't think they're adding any more consoles after SNES. Switch will likely never have a robust VC if they keep dripping 2-3 games a month like this. Considering that it took the Switch this long to get NES games, and SNES games haven't been officially announced yet...I think it's just going to stop there.

Crappy Point of Crap

Shy Guy on Wheels said:
SuperDoom said:
Dream Stone Spirit said:
Cuphead said:
where is DS/3DS games
Well, we're not getting DS games since Switch only has one screen
https://www.fangamer.com/products/flip-grip
Yes, because some unofficial product totally means we're going to get DS games.
Still could happen.
Edit: SWEET NEW PAGE (Yep, now people from Scratch are gonna recognize me.)

Dream Stone Spirit said:
Well, we're not getting DS games since Switch only has one screen, and we're not getting 3DS for that reason combined with the fact that the Switch isn't powerful enough to emulate 3DS very well.
Switch can just designate a part of the screen as the touch screen in handheld, and just have the controller be the touch screen in console mode, I don't know.

Where are my themes that aren't black and white, maybe I should just mod the Switch and have it be a gorefest too.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Dream Stone Spirit said:
Switch can just designate a part of the screen as the touch screen in handheld, and just have the controller be the touch screen in console mode, I don't know.

Where are my themes that aren't black and white, maybe I should just mod the Switch and have it be a gorefest too.
I would hack mine, but it's under warranty and my parents won't allow me to.

I will mod mine one day as I don't care about the online play as it is paid for, which I don't want to do. So I don't care about getting banned from something I won't use.

But if you mod it, do you still get to use the Eshop?

Back