Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

I knew that from a leak that an Nintendo Direct would be revealed in October and happen in November, it is about time! Whew! White Lightning! I know it is a Direct about Ultimate. I wonder if the so called "Grinch leak " is true or false. I also wonder what characters will be revealed. Also I expect the unknown mode called "spirits" revealed.

Shygul said:
yeah im not missing out on 8 hours of sleep for smash

sleep is importannnnnnnnt

again I get to crib information based on what people have seen rather than me waste time watching some crap

Yo said:
Dang it,10AM?! I figured six PM like other Directs. I'll miss it because of school!
Me too, I hope the rest of the folks in my classes keep it to themselves if they decide to cave and look at their phone for announcements. It'll be hard enough going cold turkey on the Internet myself, I hope I can do it.

In my country it starts at 4PM. I'm at home at that moment! Because right now at school we have a one week-long vacation that finishes this Monday!

Fawfultheghost64 said:
Yo said:
Dang it,10AM?! I figured six PM like other Directs. I'll miss it because of school!
Me too, I hope the rest of the folks in my classes keep it to themselves if they decide to cave and look at their phone for announcements. It'll be hard enough going cold turkey on the Internet myself, I hope I can do it.

The thing is, my bro will probably be in a study hall at that time. He never studies in those anyway, so he can just kick back, relax, and watch it live while I suffer through a new Algebra lesson.
Rant over. Back to topic.

Part of me hopes the infamous Grinch Leak is true, but it's probably not. (No spoilers)

Funnily enough, it seems like everyone is pointing to evidence that could prove how legit it is.

Still, I'm ready, whatever they decide to throw at my face.

10:00 A.M. tomorrow, I have no problems except my sleep. I tend to sleep in. I usually get up at 11:00 A.M.

I really hope to see Geno, Banjo Kazooie, and Crash Bandicoot. I am also hoping for Bill Rizor from Contra, and I am hoping for Roll and Maria Renard to be in the Direct. I am leaning toward Ken being seen.

The Direct was poorly done. No new info of Classic mode or how to unlock characters. Spirits look like a gimmick, putting Piranha Plant as character was a joke. In fact the whole Direct was a joke.

A really great joke.

Where's galactic petey?

I am so disappointed that Maria Renard is not in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate even though she is among the most popular female Castlevania protagonists. I mean she, along with Sypha Belnades, appeared in more Castlevania games than Shanoa or Charlotte did and there are people that do love Maria Renard (including myself) and would love to see her in Smash. I really am waiting for the DLC ballot to request Maria. Maria Renard is too important to be excluded and both her and Sypha Belnades are classic characters too.

I am also disappointed that Roll is not in the game.

"Ken and Incineroar join the battle!"

*disappointed because no Bandana Dee*

"Kirby is the main protagonist of the new Adventure Mode, World of Light!"

*incredible, indescribable hype*

I MUST HAVE THIS GAME!

Back