Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

Nice.

Pancham said:
not liking the fact they decided to choose thursday of all dates to show the direct. anyone living in nc & sc, and some parts of ga and va, stay safe when watching this direct. watching the direct while a hurricane is pummeling through a state is not fun.
It's okay, I'll live. Good luck to everyone else in the Carolinas!

Princess Mario said:
quality garden variety 4chan "leak"

As YFJ stated, it is very photoshopped. Just look at the
sword in the Zelda pic. It's the WW Master Sword with a black hilt. And someone took the end of level screenshots from SMR and tweaked them a bit.

The logo just looks too shitty to be real.

After an earthquake hit Japan last week, Hurricane Florence will be knocking at my door soon enough, we'll see if I actually end up being able to watch it.

I know I shouldn't joke about the dangers of hurricanes but I can't get over how a deadly force of destruction is named Florence.

What I'm most excited for in the direct is the fact that I think a new Paper Mario will be revealed for 2019.

Toadgamer said:
What I'm most excited for in the direct is the fact that I think a new Paper Mario will be revealed for 2019.

I hope so as long as it's a return to classic gameplay. Or even a port of TTYD or the original with Color Splash graphics would be incredible.

Just two hours remaining!

My anxiety is kicking in before the Direct. Please, Nintendo, please don't announce NSMBU Deluxe.

Before this Nintendo Direct officially starts, I would like everyone to know that I love you guys from the bottom of my hearts. Even if the Direct was delayed by an earthquake and Hurricane Florence is battling the coasts of NC and SC, I wish everyone a safe watch of this Direct.

I'll be watching despite this hurricane! Love you!

ANIMAL CROSSING SWITCH
5o9p3rS.gif

Thoughts:

First off, I've barely played Luigi's Mansion. I didn't give not even half a shit about everything else. I do not care about Animal Crossing and I am legitimately pissed Isabelle was announced over Bren McGuire.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Peachette looks and sounds like something off of Fantendo.

Back