Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

I wouldn't say he's the main protagonist except perhaps at the very beginning of the game. Really every character are around equal, but Kirby happens to be the first one you can use.

Yeah.

I can tell already that a lot of people are upset just because of that, imagine if they actually made him the main protagonist.

If you wanna know why, just look at everything he does in Subspace Emissary.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1095321632456040448

Announced for Feb 13, 2pm PT/5pm ET/11pm CET. 35 minutes of Switch games, plus FE Three Houses info.

OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

Just hope it's at a good time so that I can watch it live and not accidentally spoil myself everything like I sometimes do.

Yes. Finally we get a Direct.

I hope we'll get Mario Maker, Super Mario 3D World port, Metroid Prime Trilogy, a new 2D Zelda, and whatnot.

3D World at this point really needs to be ported because it would sell more on Switch than it did on Wii U.

>New Direct.

Oh. Ok. That's cool. I wonder what they will...

>FE Three Houses info.

OMFG LETS DO THIS BOYS NOW WERE TALKING.

As you can see I really want to play FE.

>a direct
>its actually at a convenient time of day
>i actually have said day off from work
>it will contain a healthy amount of FE

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Chihaya Kisaragi said:
I cant believe Nintendo Directs isn't fucking dead

Why would they be? They are very effective at getting the word out.

I made a video about my hopes and wishes for tommorow's direct.

OHOoooo im so excited.. its been so long.........
what i expect for mario stuff is luigis mansion 3 and maybe something else minor and thats it
however ive slammed into some leaks and if theyre true id be super ultra happy
also i hope for snes games.. nintendo please..
it happens on 1 at night at me and im fine with it. i stay up too much anyways

The direct is at 4:00 pm. It should work out for me to watch it live. However, I would need to do something a little earlier than usual since that is what I usually do at 4:00 pm on Wednesdays. But, I should be able to do it earlier.

My predictions
.Crafted World trailer
.Pokemon Direct on Pokemon Day confirmed on Twitter
.King Of Cards and amiibo dates
.Prime Trio
.Pikmin
.New Shantae, Hollow Kinght DLC, Freedom Planet 2
.A brief mention of the ARMS graphic novel and when the damn thing is coming out
.Joker gameplay, Mii costumes, new modes for Smash
.Persona5S
.Spyro, Assassin Creed
.LM3 final name
.Fantastic Four and Ant-Man in UA3
.Sega Ages
.amiibo works in Three Houses, poll on who from the game comes to Heroes first

Despite the overwhelming unlikeliness. I would like to see Super Smash Bros. Melee HD. Been waiting for it since the late Wii era.
I also hope for new Amiibo to be announced with the FE3H information.

If there's a new CLASSIC-STYLED Zelda, I'll be happy. BotW's nice, but it's a drag to do more than once.
My specific desire right now, admittedly, probably has everything to do with my playing OoT randomized recently.

unknown.png

But I digress. I just prefer the games and hardware of the 5th and 6th gen of consoles over others, but until Nintendo fully realizes that they've done the NES and SNES nostalgia enough for now, SM64 will remain without its answer to Banjo-Tooie or Majora's Mask.

....what I'm saying is I hope for an N64 nostalgia-type thingy, like what Odyssey briefly did, but moreso. But if not, no big deal, I can stick with ROMhacked versions (since I legally own the actual game and as such can do that without being guilty of piracy).

So won't be watching this live, but as soon as I get back from school I will, since it is cancelled tomorrow.

I'll be watching it live, if it doesn't conflict with my daily guitar playing. If anybody wants the link, here the link to the direct:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k0rZguK7EU
Yeah I posted the YouTube link to the Direct due to me not knowing the link to the Nintendo link to the Direct

Back