Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

Honestly if Smash at all shows up it will make my avatar's spike come off.

Predictions:
-Super Mario Party stuff
-More 1st party game premieres
-new Smash fighter at the end
-new amiibo: Mario series (Bowser Jr, Dry Bones, Hammer Bro, Shy Guy, Monty Mole, Toadette, Kamek), more Smash amiibo reveals
-Splatoon 2: new Octoling hairstyles, new Ranked Mode

What I think will be there:

-Yoshi Switch
-Smash Ultimate
-Super Mario Party
-Luigi's mansion remake. Maybe there will be additional stuff.
-Mario Kart Tour
-New Mario Golf on the Switch
-Star Allies new Dream Friends
-Odyssey DLC
-New Super Mario Bros. U port
-Captain Toad DLC
-Pokemon let's go
-Team Sonic Racing
-Amiibo
-More Mario Tennis Aces DLC

And the biggest surprise:

New Paper Mario

I wouldn't hold my breath for that, but at the same time, it wouldn't be necessarily bad. Gotta look at the bright side of Color Splash, for example.

Honestly, whatever concept they'll have in there, I will be interested to see what they will do.

Whelp, won't find time to watch it all day since I'll be out (even if I wanted to) so eh

i'll be at work but i can just watch it when i get home so w/e

Finally a Nintendo presentation that doesn't ignore 3DS. Hoping for more BIS remake stuff :D

Also, I was worried it would be during school but 6PM is a-OK thankfully.

I so am praying that the NSMBU port doesn't happen. I want a New Super Mario Bros. Switch that has Peach playable and not kidnapped with another princess such as the Sprixie Princesses taking the role in place of her as well as having Daisy playable with Peach (especially since Super Mario Run was able to have both of them playable with no problems), not New Super Mario Bros. U ported to the Switch that probably doesn't have those things that I want. New games mean new opportunities and people want new games, not ports except for 3D World which I really want.

Roll and Maria Renard said:
I so am praying that the NSMBU port doesn't happen. I want a New Super Mario Bros. Switch that has Peach playable and not kidnapped with another princess such as the Sprixie Princesses taking the role in place of her as well as having Daisy playable with Peach (especially since Super Mario Run was able to have both of them playable with no problems), not New Super Mario Bros. U ported to the Switch that probably doesn't have those things that I want. New games mean new opportunities and people want new games, not ports except for 3D World which I really want.

I'd rather have them drop the "New!" and make something that's actually new. Cause if there's another in the "New!" series I guarantee that Peach won't be playable.

Moldomré said:

I'd rather have them drop the "New!" and make something that's actually new. Cause if there's another in the "New!" series I guarantee that Peach won't be playable.
Well, they did managed to implement her in Super Mario Run and that's pretty much a stripped down NSMB game for mobile devices. Same with Daisy. It's very simple after they've already done it. They can do it again easily. Heck, Peach was easily playable in every Smash Bros game since Melee and Sakurai was able to do it. Even StupidMarioBros1Fan was able to prove Nintendo wrong with his work in progress Peach and Daisy mod.

Moldomré said:

Well, they did managed to implement her in Super Mario Run and that's pretty much a stripped down NSMB game for mobile devices. Same with Daisy. It's very simple after they've already done it. They can do it again easily. Heck, Peach was easily playable in every Smash Bros game since Melee and Sakurai was able to do it. Even StupidMarioBros1Fan was able to prove Nintendo wrong with his work in progress Peach and Daisy mod.

Just because it's possible doesn't mean it will happen.

supermariofan said:
I think the “New” series is over!

I sure hope so.

On topic, I want Isle Delfino, or maybe (a) whole new kingdom(s), as Odyssey DLC.

Or, if they want to have brains, ports from consoles that don't have the word Wii in it.

thing i'm most looking forward to is more 3ds games for people to complain about not being on switch :bowser:

jokes aside though, i am looking forward to this. i'll be interested to see if there's any new 3ds games from nintendo, as well as some new switch stuff, of course
not expecting or hoping for anything in particular (apart from maybe that nsmbu port), all i want is some nice surprises :luma:

I hoping they lowkey announce some Mario game like what happened with Mario Sports Superstars but I'm not expecting much from this direct, as I'm not expecting much from any other directs. At this point, I'm burnt.

if reckless safety notice guy doesn't get announced this time I'm going to quit using my wrist straps on my controllers

your move nintendo direct

My exceptions:
Three Houses
Yoshi's Wooly Butthole
Smash trailer for a new fighter echo fighter and new mode
Not So New Super Mario Bros
Luigi's Mansion
Indie games
Online Launch date
Bowser Inside Story
Layton
SNK Fighter
A few surprised
Final Wave of Dream Friends

Since skipping the previous direct (the Smash one), I have no problem skipping Directs. If this Direct only contains original games or Wii or earlier remaster/ports, then please drop a mention to me.

Thank you for reading.

Everything I want from this Nintendo Direct:
-New 2D Mario (likely NSMB)
-Yoshi Switch
-Mario Odyssey DLC
-Super Mario Sunshine HD
-Bowser's Inside Story DX
-Luigi's Mansion 3DS
-New Paper Mario game
-Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
-Nintendo Switch Online
-Super Mario Party