Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

Oh yeah, I got the model from Models-Resource.

Another lovely issue with that model was this gem (pun not intended).
ce19b2c.png

It might be a merged vertex or just two vertices in one spot painted to a weight. Unfortunately, it might be the former since Striker Luigi in Models Resource had the issue of an accidentally merged vertex in his mouth.

Yeah it was a merged vertex, which I'd already fixed. I was just giving another example of why this download was a mess. There were also no bones included. I had to add them all manually.

I like to focus on the positives, but since you brought it up, Isabelle definitely has way too many valentines and those should be given to Waluigi instead. He's the only character on that list from a franchise anyone cares about that didn't get into Smash, he needs all the love he can get.

Besides, Koopa Con Carne said that Waluigi was hot on his profile, so it all checks out.

excuse me, but how do you know that word at 11? (assuming that's your real age, according to your profile)
From experience I know all too well that the internet can be a little too... "educational". It doesn't help when young people spread it further by thinking referencing stuff like this makes them mature/funny.

Back