Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

Wrong chat for this, but don't bother to transparency edit those, just wait for the prerenders and normal maps to be uploaded to TSR.

I may have posted this before in this thread but screw it, I'm going to again:

I do not like the Flipflop Folk NPCs.

ChapsSPM.png
BlueChap.png
481px-Howzit.png
Sipsi.png

They look like walking collision models. In fact, if those were 3D models, their collision models would look identical to them.

View attachment 3471View attachment 3472
my mans be looking like spore blocksmode
unknown.png

It's actually this video

a very accurate description ive seen of this in the 1up world server was it looking like a political cartoon but for video games

a very accurate description ive seen of this in the 1up world server was it looking like a political cartoon but for video games
well not really. let me fix it

OtJ4p9S.png

now it is

I realize that "Nintendo" isn't a console but again this mistake does reflect the inanity of the image so I'm leaving it there

But what sleazy cartoon character would Xbox represent itself as

The closest thing they had to a mascot at the time was either Master Chief or Blinx the Time Sweeper (RIP).

XBox original had so few exclusives (I mean, what, Shrek?) and misc features I honestly wonder why they bothered to make it. Or why anyone bothered to buy it.

Halo. Plus it had some of the earliest PC-to-console games that could actually stack up to their PC counterparts.

Back