Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

Rocket Raccoon said:
I don't-a understand. Why did-a Zero....

He is-a... last of... the doctor's creations...
Given that Charles Martinet did a Star Wars bit with Mario's voice, is it possible for him to do one of Sigma's monologues in Mario's voice?

Princess Mario said:
DP3QZtCVQAAzO3c.jpg:large
Luigi looks horrified and what is going on with Yoshi's eyes?

ThatGuy62 said:
Rocket Raccoon said:
I don't-a understand. Why did-a Zero....

He is-a... last of... the doctor's creations...
Given that Charles Martinet did a Star Wars bit with Mario's voice, is it possible for him to do one of Sigma's monologues in Mario's voice?
Preferably from X6.

DXifyCQVMAAe5vx.jpg

[quote author=ThatGuy62]
Huh, the final boss of Mega Man X2/X3 looks different than I remember...
[/quote]

Lol just imagine Mario being a virus and controlling those poor kids.

here's a fine accessory to add to your kookmobile of disembodied Mario/Muigi/Lario heads
DfYwcygUcAEK6RS.jpg:large

Why would I want something that makes looking behind me harder to see?

Because Mario's supposed to look for you and tell you, and you're supposed to be pressing X on the controller to look behind you anyway.

13350.png

they literally took a rather weird looking head and slapped it onto adult bowser's body and removed the spikes
the result probably looks way better in-game but what is this anyway

It doesn't actually look any better in game.

Whoever ripped that needs to fix the normals or weld/combine the vertices.

to be perfectly honest, whoever made that model didn't have much material to work with in the first place, sine there's only a front-facing sprite and it's in the shadows

Nah, it's not.

Thank goodness for that. If there was official merch...well, I'm not lugging around my energy blades for nothing....

Princess Mario said:

I don't see much issue with this. After all, it's not like gigantic-bodied Shy Guys are unusual for the species.

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
I don't see much issue with this. After all, it's not like gigantic-bodied Shy Guys are unusual for the species.
I just have a problem how HOW they pulled the Fat Guy off here. In artwork, sprites, and Paper Mario, they were compensated by having more proportional heads. In this iteration, they just took a Shy Guy and subjected it to a P-balloon.

Back