Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

winstein said:
There's a bootleg game called "Wario Land 3", which is based on Puggsy. Replacing Puggsy with Wario makes Wario look very strange, not to mention how it makes him look uncanny when he moves. Here's an image below when "Cheat" is enabled, which would normally turn Puggsy green, but when applied to Wario...

tumblr_inline_nn3i5uy2xL1tsi732_500.png

Saltman said:
410f84954998ac522d3459d9938b3048af54a275.jpg

What's more essential to keep this thread alive? Melting toys or smbss images?

Melting toys. At least with Super Show, the models are generally good-looking and cartoony. Toys that are of shoddy quality are rather common and it's prone to getting laughed at.

Thank you for reading.
I dunno, I wouldn't doubt the power of off-model and awkward animation.
Not saying the cartoons were like that all the time, but those times in addition to the weird stuff that goes on makes for some good fodder.

If I had to choose between melting toys and Mario cartoon, toys generally beat it out.

But also, my old Smash Bros. Brawl screenshots were something.

gSpMBND.jpg

Also, we have someone who needs some stretch.

4UkjsjW.jpg

I was watching that again and I happened to pause here at the end, and this is the result.

Dgjy1otU0AAdXhe.jpg:large

when you're done laughing, make sure you press F to show their hard work at maintaining frame rates and loading times.

I like how Beep-0 doesn’t actually look any different.

"Crawling Nightmare Yoshi"
501058244546_lrg.png

"Poochy"
501057279003_lrg.png

"Waluigi (creature)"
500619358034_lrg.png

So...
Where do these lovely creatures come from?

A simple search of "Mario" and "Yoshi" on Sporistics/Sporepedia. For the bald Waluigi, it was from a person called WingedYoshi who shared this template creature in order to outfit in the Space stage.

A whole species of Waluigis procreating.

What a terrible thought.

You just made me want to record a short footage of a Waluigi creature doing a mating dance to another Waluigi creature and then having that Waluigi creature lay an egg.

Have you did any for Bowser, Bowser Jr., Peach, Daisy and Rosalina?

Thank you for reading.

Not sure what you're asking for, but there are some pretty hideous Bowser, Bowser Jr., Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina ones out there. And other Mario characters. Yes, all of them are capable of doing mating rituals and laying eggs afterwards. Baby Luigis can lay eggs to make Baby Baby Luigis.

hpLtkPu.png
rmbwyo0.jpg

Our first Bowser creature is pretty monstrous.

Don't get me started on the Mario ones. Most which I didn't make.

aQrOpWA.png
rciq1Eu.png

cD43paS.png
Wd7J30e.png

YqJnngy.png
OB7wH8p.png

Don't get me wrong, Spore is a fantastic game for custom characters. It's just that when things are ugly, it's REALLY hideous.

Back