Mario pictures

fuvBieu.gif

I love this! I can't believe I've missed out on special animations that play for certain combos of characters in Mario & Sonic at the Rio games. As I said, these games are more fun to watch than play XD

MarioExcitebike_Luigi_Mug.png

Is Luigi doing the sign of the horns here just so he doesn't copy Mario's peace sign

Mario_Vsign_YoshiCookie_SNES.png

y'know just like how Ronnie James Dio did the horns because he didn't want to copy Ozzy Osbourne's v sign

are they both in to metal music

The Mario one has an alpha channel though................

Ignoring photographs and scans of the subject, this particular render of Rosalina holding her storybook has only ever been released on the Internet in the form of a promo graphic for a trading card. (The actual card has an iridescent sheen around her.)

Panini_SMTCC_LE_Rosalina.jpg

You know what's better than two sets of golden vanity bird poop magnet in some race course?
LLdiwMP.png
QPfCoqM.png

Living people
z1BHXx0.gif

LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SH-
WxYXOCo.png
.... it's all tongue in cheek don't take seriously

Last edited:
That KC Super Mario manga has a few pages in Volume 8 dedicated to Mario and friends fighting Kootie Pie and King Koopa

TxSndeS.jpg

YhxVIV2.jpg

They even wave American flags to show how much of American cartoon characters they are.

SMGPB2_Broken_Cup.png

If there isn't a "consider yourself de-brotherized" in Japanese, then this book is peak Mario and Luigi abuse and should be thrown into the fireplace.

Back