Mario pictures

banishment
SMK_Debug_Demo2.png

(source)

His posture was so much better back when the steering columns weren't so bloody short.

1618609392891.png

Turning the steering wheel DOES look unwieldly for him though. Like, you imagine trying to turn a steering wheel with your body clamped all over it.

All the things to criticize DK's driving for, and it's not how he's constantly grinning like a maniac?

Since Mario Party I've felt like Donkey Kong uses the muscle Bro as reference material on how to fit in, like he didn't understand Wario was bullying Luigi maybe
/Jokeheadcanon

Mario_to_Wario_Japan_En_restored.png

Of all the various schemes many villains came up with to defeat Mario, this was the most dangerous and debilitating.

This is from the Mario's Picross manga (https://www.flickr.com/photos/miloscat/albums/72157672675157917), in case anybody is wondering. The way Mario was thrown the N64 controller is reminiscent to the scene in Popeye where a child in the theatre threw Popeye a can of spinach (because Bluto committed herbicide on all the spinach in that short). In this case, the identity of the off-screen helper is...

Shigeru Miyamoto

Bonus Baby Mario in Itoh's artstyle:
43716846810_aed640c272_b.jpg

Thank you for reading.

oh heck yeah baby mario looks great

I would love to see how Itoh portrays Waluigi, since he's a newer character. To a lesser extent, I would love to see how he would portray Daisy and Birdo, as to my knowledge, he didn't do artwork for them (he did artwork for classic Donkey Kong and Pauline, though).

Thank you for reading.

The image is dithered so maybe that's affecting how that dead Kirby looks.

Back