Mario pictures

EIp4Pg2W4AAv9u9

Huh, there is a figure of Donkey Croc

I just love the early CG atmosphere of this one
Metal_Mario_Scene_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_64.png

It still manages to have an inherent cold humidity to it, like an actual moist cave or dungeon.

(Also love how his reflecting shows they rendered next to nothing on the other side of the camera)

I'm staring at the reflection, I like how the road reflected leads to a blue sky of nothingness.

Prepare for Kong!
And make it wrong!
To protect bananas from devastation!
To unite all critters in our nation!
To denounce the evils of Kremling thugs!
To step on beavers and giant bugs!
Donkey!
Diddy!
Team Kongket tosses barrels at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
*Rambi noises*

i always look forward to new kinopio kun calendars but for this may apparently were just getting.. a reuse. from 4 years ago. though they removed the shine from his eyes for some reason
unknown.png

pretty sure thats the first time we got one reused and i dont like what it may imply for the future calendars

edit: at least you can use both of these to make a clean version without any text
unknown.png

this was a lot of paint.net heckery

Last edited:
Can't believe Ashley is now officialy Nintendo's covid-19 spokeswoman (yeah that's the real Nikki & Friends artist)

1588510020652.png

i always look forward to new kinopio kun calendars but for this may apparently were just getting.. a reuse. from 4 years ago. though they removed the shine from his eyes for some reason
unknown.png

pretty sure thats the first time we got one reused and i dont like what it may imply for the future calendars

edit: at least you can use both of these to make a clean version without any text
unknown.png

this was a lot of paint.net heckery
Good catch! This also explains why the Boo and little bird friends are missing, they started consistently appearing in every month at the end of 2017.

Last edited:
Back