Mario pictures

MarioParty2Art3.png
MP3keyman.jpg

Why is that item Luigi's favorite item anyway

keys have a particularly interesting sexual dimorphism, with the males having rather large eyebrows, and the females growing natural bow-like growths on their heads,

How do you know it's not a male key wearing a ribbon because it looks nice or a female key with very thick eyebrows though.

Baby Luigi said:
How do you know it's not a male key wearing a ribbon because it looks nice or a female key with very thick eyebrows though.

It's probably because the thick eyebrows tend to be a masculine look. Whereas, a bow typically looks too feminine for a male to be wearing.

Sure, there's Birdo, but its gender is pretty much considered unknown.

Birdo's gender is very known, and Toad's just being a fucking asshole that one time in Super Mario Party

Yes, when you think he couldn't get any lower for being all derogatory toward Mario and Luigi's inept ability for speech, he had to misgender Birdo.

99N6CSh.png

7Yw9ZyW.png

Jp40fZ2.png

agM1I68.png

M8w591R.png

Pink Cat said:
Du4PqtCVAAUYOxV.jpg

Hmm, never seen this cover before
This version is essentially a stripped-down port of the FDS Return of Mario Bros.

The enemy sprites are now from the arcade version, the enemy intros are back and you can turn in mid-air.

Mario Party X said:
Birdo's gender is very known, and Toad's just being a *bleep*ing *bleep* that one time in Super Mario Party

Birdo is not even playable in Super Mario Party though.

MnSG said:
Mario Party X said:
Birdo's gender is very known, and Toad's just being a *bleep*ing *bleep* that one time in Super Mario Party

Birdo is not even playable in Super Mario Party though.

She still appears as an NPC, the character who gives stickers to you.

That image above is photoshopped, and I believe it's used to grab attention to the Youtube video that this is being used on. It certainly have a shocking look to it.

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
That image above is photoshopped, and I believe it's used to grab attention to the Youtube video that this is being used on. It certainly have a shocking look to it.

Thank you for reading.

It has that look of a TheGamer thumbnail to me.

Joel Robinson said:
winstein said:

Thank you for reading.

It has that look of a TheGamer thumbnail to me.
Nah, it doesn't have enough thick red circles and huge arrows.

Back