Mario pictures

Piranha_Plant_Palette_%28SSBU%29.png

Fawful Claus said:
I think the blue one looks like the Frost Piranha.

Duo-FK4U0AAs_eo.jpg

STOP! SHE'S ALREADY DEAAAAAAAAAD!

But boy I wanna screw with that glitch so bad when I get the game.

I'm gonna make an army of Zelgies. I guess Waluigis too, I think this... is his true purpose.

Pinkgu said:

Jeez, there's a lot of stuff here that I wish was in the Snow Kingdom.

Like the giant snow monsters the end of the path. It could be the boss instead of Rango.

Snoadgamer said:
Pinkgu said:

Jeez, there's a lot of stuff here that I wish was in the Snow Kingdom.

Like the giant snow monsters the end of the path. It could be the boss instead of Rango.

You could still end up fighting Rango, but he would not be the main boss of the kingdom. In the Sand Kingdom, you had to face Hariet first, followed by Knucklotec.

I actually would have preferred to have these in the game now

the cat looks as fitting as the characters who made it in the game

I mean the cats did freak me out as motionless dummies at first, but I gotta say man, I wish they used that artstyle in the final game it's so gorgeous!

I like the final game's art style though, I wouldn't mind a similar style to this in a new Paper Mario game, maybe without the detailed fur though. Much prefer that over just going "meh let's just use basic Mario environments but build them out of craft material again"

By artstyle, I meant the environment. Yes, it looked unfinished, but even then... it looks perfect for Paper Mario.

The Papercraft artstyle they're going with now though is still a great one.

I think it looks like shit so I'm glad it never got used.

Isabelle said:
I mean the cats did freak me out as motionless dummies at first, but I gotta say man, I wish they used that artstyle in the final game it's so gorgeous!

Not really no. Everything clashes horribly with how Mario looks and the colors are really bad. It also tries to look a bit too realistic and not very Paper Mario-y.

I repeat...

I was talking about the environment! The cats are weird, yes...

Back