Mario pictures

200px-BabyLuigiClubNintendo.png

Unfortunately rendered as a green Baby Mario in this shot

ph7dKyw.jpg

nAKpGCg.jpg

i just dug up old screenshots lol, it predicted shitpost bot

It's LGM, because LGM is the sniper user. I prefer assault rifles.

Still looks pretty clean though.

Keep those remasters coming.

It's better to smack the thing that's attracting the flies in the first place.

amtnSMJ.png

I just feel like sharing this one again.

This minigame has always struck me as one of the most bizarre Mario Party minigames. Why are they floating dancing heads? How are they floating? Where are they? What happened to their body? Why does Wario make that face? Why does Mario's eye get all whacked when he loses a round? Why does Yoshi wink in such a bizarre manner? Why do characters shrink when they lose a round? Why can they still participate after losing and shrink even more?

Typical Waahh and Waaaaah shenigans. I'm betting Wario was the one who woke the Wiggler.

I can't remember who it was that woke him up since this happened a few months ago, but it was definitely one of those two. I was just glad that I tied with my partner and that we both won the minigame (this happened in Partner Party).

It's probably Wario, his bad smell should've woken up Wiggler earlier... unless Waluigi was disguising Wario's smell with perfume.

Clearly, she's carrying him by his lower jaw, but her hands just phase through his body.

tumblr_n3plr05Vmf1rrftcdo2_400.gif

I never understood the point of this floating Mario head in some of the Super Mario 64 DS minigames like Boom Box (which takes place in a seaside setting, and there's a static image in the bottom of Yoshi just touching a treasure chest). It just makes it look random.

But also weird as hell, in addition to Mario's weirdly exaggerated expressions. What the hell is Mario Mini? Some sort of TV show? Where is this Mario head located? Why is Mario just a head? Where is his body? Where is his neck? Where is this head in? How does he know what's going on in the bottom screen of the minigame? How does Mario's head float without any sort of flying mechanism? How come there isn't a hole that shows where the neck is supposed to join his head? Are we supposed to believe Mario's head is just a separate piece glued on his body? How does this head eat, where does the food go? How does Mario's head survive without the rest of his vital organs? How does Mario breathe if he doesn't have lungs? How the hell does he laugh and make noises if his vocal chords are missing? Why does he get so uncomfortable close to you? Why does his mustache move on its own? Is it alive too?

I... guess this applies to whatever Mario's (or any other characters') head is floating around like some sort of terrifying Cacodemon cousin, but I bring up this case because of Boom Box and Tox Box Shuffle, and I have to remind you, these are from YOSHI'S set of minigames, not Mario, and you have to rescue Yoshis or something. Why isn't it a bobbing Yoshi head!?

But maybe the terrifying head is part of some weird separate species, and they committed some sort of crime because you have to hunt them down in Wanted.

Wanted%21.PNG

Back