Mario pictures

Mcmadness said:
You care about the most minor of things way too much.

Like really? Whacka? It's this random Ditto ass thing you bash on the head, take it's bump and move on with your life.
i.e. "My petty opinion disagrees with your petty opinion".

fan service is always neat

LeftyGreenMario said:
i.e. "My petty opinion disagrees with your petty opinion".

fan service is always neat

Not always. It can be very pandery and annoying.

Not in this case mind you but it can be.

Also pointing out someone making a big deal about nothing is hardly petty.

Has it ever been annoying in the Mario series?

Pandering to nostalgia is partly why things got so dull for a while there.

Well I feel like it got old because they did it a lot, especially when it comes to games like Super Mario Bros. 3 or Super Mario World. I don't see the issue with, say, having blocks from various Mario titles appear in Hoohoo Hooniversity in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga or Bowser's Castle from Paper Mario appearing in Rainbow Road in Mario Kart: Super Circuit.

oh yeah, I guess I was wrong about the "always" part. But when I think of fan service I'd like to see things like Mini Toads in Ribbon Road, Shroobs in Mario & Luigi games,

nostalgia pandering can be good, like throwback galaxy, but also annoying too like new super mario bros. 2 the entirety of it or rideable yoshi in new super mario bros. wii or koopalings repeatedly coming back or making world 1-2 again and again as underground

it's really a matter of execution in the end but if that Fawful guy is so happy about whackas in mario party, just let him be

Ironically Mario or Bowser are on neither side of the competition.

Always did amuse me that the background said "super Bowser 64"

Esna said:
EwTQRsm.jpg

All face variants from Mario Party 1's Face Lift

Now I want to see all face variants from Mario Party: The Top 100’s Face Lift

MarioFan632 said:
Lord Bowser (the blue team) sucks, go Super Mario Motors (red team)!
Lord Bowser always loses in our game too. Hell, we made Wario the mascot of that team.

so good
i like how this is pretty much one final render except the amgery eyes on cappy
image.png

wait is he winking too

This isn't a licensed toy. It looks too cheap to be one with the cheap-looking felt for the base of the shoes and the cheap material for the arm bands. But this is pretty damn good for an unlicensed toy. The source I got it from said it was "super ugly", but I can't say it's any more "ugly" than the current licensed ones.

9W08n7A.jpg

Back