Mario pictures

i am fully sponsoring that invasion as i type this

Please, please, please let us know when it's released, I'm dying to try it. I haven't been this hyped for something Mario-y in a while.

Luckily, the Fortune Space was avoided for that match.

Could we have more nods and references to other Mario spin-offs series like that in other Mario games, please?

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
Excess_Express_Engineer_TTYD.png

I fail to see how they can be part of their bodies with the engineer here.
I'd say he just has a smaller cap that that hat fits over.

Also I only want to kill the generic ones so it don't matter for him, he lives :D

But yeah I really love the few times something from the RPGs is used in other games, especially since poor Whacka isn't even allowed in the Paper Mario series anymore :(

You care about the most minor of things way too much.

Like really? Whacka? It's this random Ditto ass thing you bash on the head, take it's bump and move on with your life.

We hunt and eat animals to live, and now we wanna save the Whackas whose bumps turn into bread when they get hit by something.

I mean then again the MaRPG fans really care about their original characters whatever they are, so what are ya gonna do about it, right?

Mcmadness said:
You care about the most minor of things way too much.

Like really? Whacka? It's this random Ditto ass thing you bash on the head, take it's bump and move on with your life.

To be fair, whacka's bumps gave you a lot of hp.

ZelenPixel said:

this is rather predictable and obligatory but i couldn't resist

NoCap.png

No, we're all just pretending to care about it.

Good to know that if a person lands on a Mr. Blizzard Orb space, canonically, she loses all of her hard-earned orbs.

Back