Mario pictures

I remember being so bothered whenever I saw that Luigi with the very unnatural neck, and it would get used pretty often :/

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
Anyways, a lot of rips on the wiki for graphics for Story are wholly inaccurate because the person who uploaded them didn't seem to realize the whole thing, and tried to mockup them together to horribly inaccurate results. The best thing to do would just be to use screenshots.

What I did for my TTYD assembly with this Koopa

Red_Trooper_PMTTYD.png

Is that I took a Catch Card or a screenshot (forgot which I did, maybe I just did both), resized it to the sprite's proportions, and then assembled with those as a guides, thanks to the magic of layering in GIMP.

It's not 100% but it's very very close to the real thing, so you pretty much can't notice a big difference.

The same can be done for Yoshi's Story. Granted I did upload the Yoshi color sprites from Yoshi's Story but I did use the previous sprite assemblies as a guide and made them consistent, so I guess it's consistently filled with errors.

MnSG said:
Strangely, some of Yoshi's new artworks still depict him with three spines on his head.
Yoshi is by default, three spined but

probably

uh

tax frauded one of them.

kill me

Mario_%28with_Bob-omb%29_-_Misc_artwork.png

*sharpens blades*

will gladly do so

Kx9OG1R.png

This is Mario beating up a car in China for no reason in some game called "Dong Dong Never Die" and why I haven't known earlier about Mario being in this one despite the rest of the roster looking like realistic humans, I don't know.

normally, most attempts at rendering Mario in balloon format end up in nightmare-fueled disasters (cough), but I think this one looks legit cute and not something that makes me want to tear my eyes out and talk in that thoroughly stoned drawl about marrying turkeys or something

6y2bg28.jpg

but if you are horrified at it I'M SORRY, OKAY, MY BRAIN MELTED FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR ENTERTAINMENT

I love how Mario's face looks so devilishly happy, if you know what I mean.

Like he's hidden snakes under your bed.

It's ridiculously punchable and I'd want to punch it. Hard.

He's fine. Why would you want to punch a baby on the face?

Baby Luigi said:
He's fine. Why would you want to punch a baby on the face?

Why not?

24p-gameplay-001.png

The Babypocalypse has spread to Waluigi Stadium. Authorities have stopped attempts to save the track, and are now assisting in evacuation.

Back