Mario pictures

Woooooo that's some fabulous hair there

I don't think any of the Bowser plushes have ever looked good. Official or otherwise.

Can you even plushify Bowser "well" though? He's very triangular and sharp so I'd imagine it's really tough to translate him to plush.

also i think the san-ei bowser plush looks much better in person

Baby Luigi said:
Can you even plushify Bowser "well" though? He's very triangular and sharp so I'd imagine it's really tough to translate him to plush.

I feel like you could if you took the beanie baby approach.

Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:

I feel like you could if you took the beanie baby approach.

19b38117431a7b3fcebbfdc68cfb5947.jpg

i actually own this guy, ever since my birth

except his eyebrows are torn off

poor guy

I do think that looks a thousand times better yes.

Reminds me of his old NES era look.

The teeth on that Odyssey Bowser remind me of the unlicensed Dark Bowser that I got online. Its teeth are similarly sticking out horizontally instead of actually in the mouth. But the rest of the plushie looks almost official, or at least a very well-made bootleg.

The reason I thought it looked like lipstick is because I didn't see the teeth at first, so it looked like his mouth was closed.

"I'm saving your goddamn ass from Bowser by rescuing those Power Stars needed to free Peach. You're not the one to call other people "inept", buddy."

"I also happen to have the most broken backward jump in the game. Your move."

You know the stargate at least has the excuse of being a test of character. This toad and Starlow don't even have that.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
Mr. Star Gate is the most detestable character in the franchise. Starlow at least doesn't spend 90% of her screen time being a horrible yellow piece of garbage.

Again. Test of character. By the end of it he apologizes for everything and calls them "the best siblings ever."

Starlow doesn't even have that. She's just a bitch.

Back