Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker

Stargazing said:
If they don't use Wart now, then when?

They didn't even use him in a recent game that had Dreams in it.

He's as good as done.

Mcmadness said:
Stargazing said:

He's as good as done.

This is becoming a Wart topic. How about if I make one and we discuss it there?

Tatanga was appropriate for Mario Galaxy 1 and 2.

Bowser stoled his minions and his evil bubbles in Mario Party Tour.
I still like Bowser, but he needs to give the others a turn in order to keep him fresh.

Toads aren't plants. Mushrooms are fungi, which are actually more closely related to animals than plants.

yoshiking14x said:
Mcmadness said:
Stargazing said:

He's as good as done.

This is becoming a Wart topic. How about if I make one and we discuss it there?

Tatanga was appropriate for Mario Galaxy 1 and 2.

Bowser stoled his minions and his evil bubbles in Mario Party Tour.
I still like Bowser, but he needs to give the others a turn in order to keep him fresh.

The problem with Tatanga is that he's really, really lame.

yoshiking14x said:
Petey Piranha would be hilarious to see.
He needs to appear more. He seems to have just disappeared from the spin-off games like Kart, Tennis, and Golf. The last time he was playable was Sluggers.

The problem with Tatanga is that he's really, really lame.
[/quote]

That was his weakness, and I like the idea of a seemingly weak(?) enemy who had a deadly machine. No wonder he is tought to be bossed by Wario. Maybe they could use his comic version, or at least find something powerful and become a cool alien.

Petey needs to be watered, just look at him he is becoming neglected.

That stupid plant should be left for dead. He should have stayed in Sunshine with the rest of his ilk.

(I like Sunshine, but the bosses were terrible in that game)

Plain Ol Giga12 said:
(I like Sunshine, but the bosses were terrible in that game)
Yeeeaaaah....Sunshine is one of my favorite games, and I still wouldn't defend the bosses at all.

This was the game I was probably most excited to hear about during E3. I'm a huge Toad fan and for him to finally get his own game... I couldn't be happier. I really enjoyed the Captain Toad minigames in Super Mario 3D World, too.

Every time this topic is bumped I keep looking into it in the hopes there might be a new trailer or something.

GX discussion on it at PAX. Doesn't sound like anything new was unveiled, just the levels that were played at the Nintendo Treehouse during E3 could be played here.

Mcmadness said:
Every time this topic is bumped I keep looking into it in the hopes there might be a new trailer or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7M3J7GHjMY#t=480

New levels. Man I cannot wait! And there's Blue Toad again... wearing glasses again. Guess he lost his contacts since SM3DW.

Or he just decided to wear glasses.

Kind of like me.

Back