Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker

Giga12

Filthy weeaboo, game nerd and all-around creep
So, what do you think of this? I honestly think it's refreshing to have a break from Mario and expand on concepts like this. It looks very fun and interesting already.

I saw this and I was like "No way!!!!! This looks so amazing." It is really nice having a game that focuses on Toads, since sometimes it feels like they really are nothing but mushrooms.

Also, I think it sort of makes up for not having Toad playable in Smash.

This game doesn't really interest me as much as I should. I don't know why.

Hmm... It doesn't look like a bad game, but judging from the presence of Kamek and all the other enemies, I already have a pretty good idea of who the main villain is. As always, I'm sure the final boss will be simply brimming with originality.

I've been hoping for some kind of eShop title expanding on this for ages, but apparently it's going to be retail and I'm fine with this. Now I just need a Wii U.

Hmm. The puzzles look really cool, so I may pick it up. But it feels like it'd be a lot better as an eShop download than a full $60 retail game.

they're selling this at full price?

i mean, i guess making a game about captain toad wouldn't be so bad, but a puzzle game for 60 dollars? really?

a better question is: with ssb4 and hyrule warriors coming out, why would anyone choose to pay full price for this instead of those two?

i don't know if it's going to be full price. knowing nintendo, it probably won't be (hey, dkctf was only $50, and that was a pretty full game)

oh ok, never mind then

even still i wouldn't buy something like this for $20 ($5-10 would be my limit), but that's not too bad

Toothless said:
I saw this and I was like "No way!!!!! This looks so amazing." It is really nice having a game that focuses on Toads, since sometimes it feels like they really are nothing but mushrooms.

Is he still peaches shield?

ernesth100 said:
Toothless said:

Is he still peaches shield?
That was confirmed months ago.

I get the feeling this game will make my head explode.

this game looks pretty cool
i always liked captain toad, he was a fucken gangsta
when i first saw the e3 trailer i couldnt help but think of vinesauce's "super toad 67" lol
i still do actually
maybe thats why i want this game

I thought this would just be an eShop title but I'm still interested in it.

The toad sections were the best part of 3D World, hands down. A whole game around it can't be a bad thing.

my whole reaction -> :toad:

toad has a game to himself in the new millennium, the end is nigh

seriously though I'll pick this up because puzzles and Toad <3

Ritsu Tainaka said:
when i first saw the e3 trailer i couldnt help but think of vinesauce's "super toad 67" lol
i still do actually
oh god same, I wonder if toad will be able to cir.... actually no nevermind :toad:

GBAToad said:
Ritsu Tainaka said:
i still do actually
oh god same, I wonder if toad will be able to cir.... actually no nevermind :toad:
o u

Back