Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker

I wonder what the gems will be for?

Mcmadness said:
Me too. Hmmm... I'm still hoping Toadette is playable. Lieutenant Toadette... I know it's not happening. But yeah... sounds like there's a shop maybe? Unlock levels? Secret World? *shrugs*

Oh yeah... that lava level looks really hard and that Toad skull is pretty creepy and unexpected..

Day one buy if Toadette is in this

She's long overdue for a game appearance like this

So there are gem collectables, and optional challenges to complete.

So there is definitely content in this package. Plus levels end with stars being collected so maybe they unlock more levels?

Mcmadness said:

So there is definitely content in this package. Plus levels end with stars being collected so maybe they unlock more levels?

Where did they say there were optional challenges?

DaKid said:
Mcmadness said:

Where did they say there were optional challenges?

around the 9:20 mark

DaKid said:
Mcmadness said:
Me too. Hmmm... I'm still hoping Toadette is playable. Lieutenant Toadette... I know it's not happening. But yeah... sounds like there's a shop maybe? Unlock levels? Secret World? *shrugs*

Oh yeah... that lava level looks really hard and that Toad skull is pretty creepy and unexpected..
Did I just read this right, there is a toad skull? A Toad skull?! The skull of a baby looking critter?!

Or are you joking?

yoshiking14x said:
DaKid said:
Mcmadness said:

Did I just read this right, there is a toad skull? A Toad skull?! The skull of a baby looking critter?!

Or are you joking?

It shows up when you lose a life. Kind of like when you die in other Mario games and a silhouette of Bowser's face shows up.

Dry Toad would just be nothing, since fungi don't have bones.

Well there does exist 3D models of Toad skeletons....from Mario Strikers Charged

here it is in its 3d model glory

Toad_Skeleton_StrikersCharged.png

yoshiking14x said:
So this proves that Toad is a vertebrate creature.

Uh, I always assumed that. It's not like Toad is a slug :S

And he stands on his own two feet just like most of the other characters. How was it any debate that Toad had a spine? (And I mean literally, don't be a smartass with them being metaphorically spineless as cowards :P).

But, Baby Luigi, it's MARIO STRIKERS.

You know, that game.

It's supposed to be the model of them while they're getting electrocuted

Do all the characters in the game have skeleton models like those? (Makes me wonder what they do for Dry Bones when they're already a skeleton)

Apparently so. Idk about Dry Bones yet actually, it could probably be simply an armorless version of them

Northern Verve said:
Do all the characters in the game have skeleton models like those? (Makes me wonder what they do for Dry Bones when they're already a skeleton)
I guess. I've seen Mario's skeleton up close, especially when he's giant Mario.

Northern Verve said:
yoshiking14x said:
So this proves that Toad is a vertebrate creature.

Uh, I always assumed that. It's not like Toad is a slug :S

And he stands on his own two feet just like most of the other characters. How was it any debate that Toad had a spine? (And I mean literally, don't be a smartass with them being metaphorically spineless as cowards :P).
I was thinking about having a body similar to Kirby's.That skeleton is creepy, and Dry Bowser is supposedly(I assume)to be scary.

Back