Your favourite examples of Rare Sentences on the wiki?

Yoshi must translate for Mario

must be humiliating for a silent protagonist

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
The WL3 official site had some odd inconsistent names, there were clearly multiple writers.

And like you told me, in German, Fat Wario is "Dicker Wario."

"dicker" translates to "thick". therefore the name

bhjQxXyY1S-12.png

is canon

Pretty sure that post was made already. :-\

It should be noted that the image used for Notre Dame is outdated, as on April 15th 2019 most of the building caught on fire and is now mostly in ruins.

Perhaps they should have looked at sources from people who were actually there, as the only truly damaged things are one stained glass window and the spire (which had its statues removed during restoration anyways). Most of what caught fire was the roof and some restoration-scaffolding. Most of the cathedral is masonry, which doesn't exactly burn. Heck, it was bombed in both World Wars and wasn't reduced to "ruins."

D4OjTUoWsAI5e_d.jpg%3Alarge

I've seen images of the fire being contained, the structure still looked mostly fine after that. Sure it looked like it suffered some damage, but not exactly "smoldering ruins" like the article implies.

Dr. Mario is a fair-skinned man with brown hair and a brown, ragged mustache, similar to his normal self.
Gee, who would'a thunk?

[quote author=Battle Card (Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam)]
If the player attempts to use a Battle Card to defeat the party [...] at low health [...], they receive a Game Over.
[/quote]
Gee, thanks, Captain Obvious...

https://www.mariowiki.com/index.php?title=Super_Mario_Galaxy_2&oldid=2643766#Characters

NUr64Qw.png

^I know exactly what that file is referring too.

hell i know the wario slave one too

The story opens with the Koopalings gathered around, discussing Father's Day and what to get for their father, Bowser Koopa. Roy Koopa suggests an act of violence in Bowser's name

And apparently they say HE's the cool Roy!

Back