Your favourite examples of Rare Sentences on the wiki?

[url=https://www.mariowiki.com/Wario#Relationships]Wario[/url] said:
Wario and Mario have an on and off rivalry, mostly on

The Grim Reaper takes Wario to a toy shop in the future. Two kids are asking for Wario games, but are told that nobody would care about this "nasty guy" anymore. The children agree and decide to buy the latest Mario game instead. Finally, the Ghost of Future invites Wario to a graveyard, where he finds his own forsaken grave.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
It screwed up Wario's Smash moveset and default appearance >:T

I wouldn't say wario's smash portrayal is particularly faithful to warioware either

Saltman said:
The Grim Reaper takes Wario to a toy shop in the future. Two kids are asking for Wario games, but are told that nobody would care about this "nasty guy" anymore. The children agree and decide to buy the latest Mario game instead. Finally, the Ghost of Future invites Wario to a graveyard, where he finds his own forsaken grave.
He dug his own grave.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
It screwed up Wario's Smash moveset and default appearance >:T
I, for one, love how he's creepy, weird, and gross.

I really hate his grossness and it serves as another excuse for Miyamoto to not put him in NSMB games. Just give me good ol' greedy Wario without farts and I'll be fine.

Also, the Peach head has her neck removed unlike in the predecessor, allowing more of a disembodied feature.

It was the only quote in Super Mario Sunshine with any sort of thought and emotion put to it, so it was removed in the international version.

Back