Your favourite examples of Rare Sentences on the wiki?

K. Rool hates the Kongs, referring to them as "filthy apes" and "monkey brains".

racist

If "baboon" were a vulgar word on any level, maybe. And that show had some rather......kid-unfriendly terms used, even in the dub. Even the one of the first episode, no less!

(Yes, DK, we need to know aaaaaaaaaaall about the intimate intricacies of your relationship with Candy.[/sarcasm])

Orbulon said:
After the assumed woman got into the taxicab, she calls her destination "the farthest reaches of outer space". Dribble manages to steer the taxi to this place. On the way, Orbulon reveals his true identity, but Dribble and Spitz don't seem to care.

Not from our wiki, but Smashwiki

Unlike previous games, Luigi no longer has the most slippery shoes of the cast, nor is he even in the bottom tenth; the character with the least traction is now the Mii Gunner.

Cosmic Highway said:
Part of this track's music is a cover of the Cranky Kong.

Most likely the user meant Cranky Kong's theme from DKC (or simply called the theme "Cranky Kong"), but the way it was worded is funny.

On one night fifteen years ago, Mario made a promise to Roxanne that he would sell her plumbing supplies at wholesale prices, but Mario partially forgot about this incident and thought that he had instead promised to marry her one day.

File names said:
File:Luigi about to become worm food.png

Toadette, the owner of the hotel, comes out and scolds Mario for ruining her hotel. Mario, however, decides to dance to fix the hotel

Wow, that's probably my file name from like 2010 or so.

i love laughing at my own immaturity sometimes

[quote author=List of Super Mario Sunshine glitches#Yoshi on the Lonely Island]
Jump into the Blue Screen of Death.
[/quote]

EDIT: Even better...

[quote author=List of Super Mario Sunshine glitches#Literal Blue Screen of Death]
The Blue Screen of Death [wikipedia link] is an area under most levels.
[/quote]

EDIT 2: Unrelated but equally hilarious:

[quote author=List of Super Mario Sunshine glitches (section title)]
Making Mario capture Princess Peach
[/quote]

[quote author=Knife Guy (enemy)]
Knife Guys, also called Shy Guys with a knife[...]
[/quote]
While I wrote most of the last part of that section of a sentence I wanted to point out how generic the name "Shy Guys with a knife" is, and how thankful I am that the treehouse decided to make up a much less generic name for them.

Back