Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Gameplay-wise, how much new stuff are we getting? And that Kirby fight thingy looks interesting... I'm assuming I can beat up the AI, heh.
I'm sure you know about foreground, background interaction.

4 new abilities are
Beetle: Spears and I think it can fly
Bell: Uses bells and soundwaves to attack. Shield is a Bell as well.
Circus: Attack with various circus related objects.
Sniper: Shoots arrows and can use camouflage.

Shadow rocks! said:
OMG THE FINAL BATTLE LOOKS SO AWESOME! MASKED DEDEDE AXE!

I'm going to hope that last remark has no relation to the actual final battle, and if you're going to talk about such things before the game even comes out here, at least use spoiler tags.

Thermidor 2 said:
Hypochondriac Mario said:
Gameplay-wise, how much new stuff are we getting? And that Kirby fight thingy looks interesting... I'm assuming I can beat up the AI, heh.
I'm sure you know about foreground, background interaction.

4 new abilities are
Beetle: Spears and I think it can fly
Bell: Uses bells and soundwaves to attack. Shield is a Bell as well.
Circus: Attack with various circus related objects.
Sniper: Shoots arrows and can use camouflage.

Circus sounds vaguely like Magic, but overall I like the sound of these power-ups very much.

Well, I'm looking forward to this game (and moreso than I was looking forward to 3D World).

Glaceon said:
Shadow rocks! said:
OMG THE FINAL BATTLE LOOKS SO AWESOME! MASKED DEDEDE AXE!

I'm going to hope that last remark has no relation to the actual final battle, and if you're going to talk about such things before the game even comes out here, at least use spoiler tags.

Meh, that's not the final boss.

I will say that the Final Boss IS very epic. I saw the battle, and man did it look intense and cool.

a version of the game where you play as King Dedede

i actually had a few tears in my eyes after i read this
idk whether that was actually because of this, or because of something else, but i thought i would mention it anyway

why hasn't this game been released here yet? ;-;

I can't wait for this game. I like the Kirby games that feature more than one game in one.

Main story: It looks great just like any other kirby game

Kirby Fighters: Why didn't they come up with this long time ago, I came up with this idea long time ago, and now Nintendo has finally incorporated it.

DEDEDE drums: It looks like a fun rhythm game

Ira Gamagoori said:

super hyped for this game
Meh, I still prefer CROWNED

Damn it, this and World Tour on the same day, with Tomodachi Life the following month and Smash at some point...I'm gonna be broke.

Junketsu said:
dang it, this and World Tour on the same day, with Tomodachi Life the following month and Smash at some point...I'm gonna be broke.

Me too, though Kirby is coming out on the 23rd or so for me, so my coin cache won't take as much as a siphoning as an American's would.

I don't know if I should get it or not. It feels like it might be a bit short. I bought Super Star Ultra once and I got about 90% completion within a week.

Those are going to be some painful weeks of waiting for this game... at least I'll have Mario Golf, I guess.

Back