Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Shoko

Dry Bowser
Wiki Bureaucrat
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Shokora
A new Kirby game for the 3DS was announced in the October Nintendo Direct.

[quote author=Nintendo America]A New Kirby Game: A new side-scrolling installment in the Kirby series launches in 2014, and features Kirby moving not only from left to right, but also from the foreground to the background. Kirby also gets an "inhale everything" ability that can be used in specific parts of each stage to help him clear anything blocking his path. More details about this game will be available in the future.
[/quote]

Re: Kirby 3DS (tentative title)

And it looks Return to Dream Land-esque, which is always a good thing.

I'm excited as all hell for this game. Definitely towards the top of my list if it turns out to be like Return to Dream Land or Super Star.

Yes. And I love Kirby, even though I don't have many Kirby games

Pearl said:
DragonFreak said:
Would this be the first Kirby game on the 3DS?

it would be the first that's not a re-release of an old one
I thought so. Given the amount of time the 3DS has existed, it has taken them a long time to make a 3DS Kirby game. So they must've spent a lot of time making it to make sure it's really good. Of course, they did the same with Skyward Sword with mixed results.

Yes! I'm excited for this game!

Also, dat stag beetle ability. I assumed it may have been Suplex at first, but the icon just shows an emblem of a beetle, so I'm assuming it's a power-up. Super excited for this game, especially because it seems to use the Return to Dream Land artstyle.

Guys, this needs to be in handheld gaming.

I've never played a Kirby game, but I may pick this up.

Cordelia said:
Also, dat stag beetle ability. I assumed it may have been Suplex at first, but the icon just shows an emblem of a beetle, so I'm assuming it's a power-up. Super excited for this game, especially because it seems to use the Return to Dream Land artstyle.
Same. And I think in the trailer there was a mini-boss that looked like a Stag Beetle and wasn't Bugzzy (I think that's the spelling) so I presume that's one way of getting it.

I look forward to this completely.
Hopefully it actually comes to Europe unlike the Dream Collection.

I hope spray paints return, but I'm not counting on it.

perhaps with all those treasure chests lying around this could be a sequel, prequel or even an enhanced remake of amazing mirror.....

Nice. Definitely excited for this one.

It's weird, in the days leading up to the Nintendo Direct I was wondering when they'd announce a new Kirby, and if it'd be on 3DS

Back