Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Re: Kirby 3DS (tentative title)

Ness said:
Hope Magolor is back for one more time
If you played Kirby's Dream Collection, you would know that
Magolor is now a good guy, so if he were to come back, he'd be Kirby's ally.

Agent Smith said:
I swear that came to us

Nah, Nintendo neglected us an anniversary game of all things. Still wondering about that.
In North America, it came out on September 16th, 2012. For Japan, July 19th, 2012. No Europe (or Australia).

Agent Smith said:
It's weird, in the days leading up to the Nintendo Direct I was wondering when they'd announce a new Kirby, and if it'd be on 3DS
I was wondering that, too.

I'll also be waiting for Kirby on the Wii U. Return to Dream Land is gorgeous on the Wii, so I'm expecting to be wowed in the next console game.

Or maybe it's Kirby Air Ride on the Wii U. *drools*

Official name of the game confirmed:

[quote author=Nintendo of America]The new Kirby game for Nintendo 3DS has a name: Kirby: Triple Deluxe. More information about the game will be announced in the future.[/quote]

Link to where NOA said that? I already know it's right because I saw the clip from a Japanese Nintendo Direct, but I'd like to see where NOA announced it.

But is it different from the North American title?

It's untitled for now. Triple Deluxe is the Japanese name.

EDIT: I would love it to have some collectible, like treasure. WHEN IN 2014, MIYAMOTO-SAN?????

But it IS punny!

Triple = Three = 3
Deluxe = D
3 + D = 3D = handheld you'll probably be playing it on.

Nintendo, I applaud you for that one.

Icemario11 said:
But it IS punny!

Triple = Three = 3
Deluxe = D
3 + D = 3D = handheld you'll probably be playing it on.

Nintendo, I applaud you for that one.

You hadn't figured that one out?

Cut me some slack, I had just found out about the name a few hours ago, which was when I noticed that pun.

The name also sounds like an option for ice cream.

If you move to Japan, you might be able to play it in January, and according to the poster
Cutter and Parasol are in (if they weren't already, I don't remember the trailer).

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/55944/3ds-kirby-game-to-be-released-on-11-january-in-japan/

Yeah, so to play an import, you'd have to import a 3DS from the same region.

Which is an incredibly stupid "feature" that Nintendo should be ashamed of even thinking that up.

Back