Kirby: Triple Deluxe

I said I hope.

kirby-triple-deluxe-kirby-fighters_1177.0_cinema_720.0.png

Lololo & Lalala's Return to Triple Deluxe!

I was just stating the release date, it's incredibly vague so it could be early

I'm still annoyed that (as far as I know) Water Kirby isn't in.

Water is my second favourite, hopefully it'll be confirmed later, but I doubt it

It's possible, there's still quite a bit of time until release, I'd think. Nintendo could throw a fast waterball ( :dk: ) at you at some point beforehand, or maybe just not confirm it until the game releases and players find for themselves.

Duskull said:
I was just stating the release date, it's incredibly vague so it could be early

Looking at the Japanese date (Jan) I guess two, three months later.

The fighter mode looks cool. It doesn't have Online Mode ;_;

Mr Slowpoke strikes again! Just learnt it had online mode!

Then again, almost all games have online mode now on 3DS, don't they? I could compete against you in Fighter Mode (with Crash)!

The game looks very nice, but I think you could get easily lost...

We don't know that it has online YET. However, Kirby Fighters looks SO much better than Dedede's Drum Dash. I'll be choosing Spark for sure! SPARK BARRIER! (kills all other Kirbys)

Well good i've been looking for more games to get for the 3DS.

The Dream Land 2 stage with Coo's theme made me happier than it probably should have.

im just ready for a new kirby game, and this looks delicious.

Holy crap, both the Shiver Star Factory and Another Dimension theme are in the game?

Why isn't this damn game out here yet?!

Clair said:
Holy crap, both the Shiver Star Factory and Another Dimension theme are in the game?

Why isn't this dang game out here yet?!

per this.

Also, "Taranza" is actually called Paintcia. Hel-lo ♪

So, I need some catching up in this game. Anyone devote her time to telling me what are the tidbits of this game?

I know about the game. I don't own it. So Taranza dude kidnaps Dedede. You pursue him through levels. To access the boss, you need a specific amount of Sunstones. That's about it. I know about the Final bosses, because I love spoiling games for myself.

Gameplay-wise, how much new stuff are we getting? And that Kirby fight thingy looks interesting... I'm assuming I can beat up the AI, heh.

OMG THE FINAL BATTLE LOOKS SO AWESOME! MASKED DEDEDE AXE!

Back