Kirby: Triple Deluxe

I am more than happy to register you on my 3DS and then beat you in golf if it makes the waiting easier.

Junketsu said:
I am more than happy to register you on my 3DS and then get beaten in golf if it makes the waiting easier.

Sure, that'd probably help. I'll add you whenever I find my 3DS again.

Just in case your wondering what ign thought, here it is. Watch at your own risk:

NSY said:
Just in case your wondering what ign thought, here it is. Watch at your own risk:
*fixed

He criticized it for it's tame difficulty? It's a Kirby game, what did he expect?

Also, I find it amusing that Epic Yarn, a game where it's impossible to die in, gets a 9 while this gets a 6. You can't spell ignorant without IGN.

As they tend to be when it comes to certain IPs.

Mariofan169 said:
He criticized it for it's tame difficulty? It's a Kirby game, what did he expect?

Also, I find it amusing that Epic Yarn, a game where it's impossible to die in, gets a 9 while this gets a 6. You can't spell ignorant without IGN.

IGNorant :dk:

The weird situation where Gamestop gives a Nintendo game a higher score than IGN.

Mariofan169 said:

Just because you can't die in Epic Yarn doesn't necessarily make it a very easy game. In Epic Yarn, getting a gold medal is tricky and so is some of the challenges, especially some of Beadrix's

Btw, it's very likely you're comparing two completely different reviewers who happen to have more differing opinions on what they enjoy or not.

I just got it! It's a blast to play, especially the new abilities. For some reason, I find all of them really overpowered. I'm glad Wheel came back too - I especially love its new move.

I'm on Lollipop Land Stage 3.

Pyro said:
For some reason, I find all of them really overpowered.

Well, the ones I've used (except for Wheel) have move lists, which was probably done so that Kirby Fighters was entertaining (it is, btw).

i was gonna wait until after my birthday before i got this, but i changed my mind because i just can't wait for it. i've got it downloading now and i'll play it after i'm done with my homework for the day

Stupid Amazon sent out the copies of the game late so I won't be able to get it until tomorrow. :'(

Mario4Ever said:
(except for Wheel)

I was wrong about that, just didn't bother to check the first time.

Anyway, I'm done with World 2 (and by done, I mean getting all the Sun Stones). I'm probably going to go back for any Gold Keychains I happen to miss.

Also, I forgot to mention - the tilt controls are great. The tilting objects are creative and used in fun puzzles, and there's a Reset Tilt button

Jesus Christ, that second boss battle with Paintra. I have a feeling the Arena in this game is going to be tough, let alone the True Arena.

Also, from what I've used so far, Circus is my least favorite of the new abilities while I'll place Bell and Archer as my favorites.

I didn't find Paintra to be hard at all, and I had Circus for the entire battle. Kracko really got me though, holy shit. I died at least three times to him, including one time when I had Hammer.

welp, beat the game. beetle is my favourite of the new powers, with circus as my least favourite.
i didn't actually have too much trouble with the bosses. i managed to get through most without dying, although i only barely scraped by in the world 4 and world 5 bosses
the final boss was pretty cool, although i found the first phase more difficult then the second
also judging by the silloette shown during the dedede tour explanation, it looks like meta knight will probably be a boss. if i had to guess, he'll probably be fought in place of masked dedede

I decided to stop just after World 4. I'm really liking the game so far. I'm glad they brought back every ability from RTDL, except Water, but I guess they substituted Wheel for that. I really like the Grand Wheelie's new design.

Also, I didn't have much trouble with Kracko because I had hammer and I fell into the cannon without even trying to so I evaded his mega lightning thunder attack. He should definitely be an assist trophy for Smash. Coily Rattle was just a pain in the ass. Didn't help I decided to battle him with Circus of all abilities. I don't know, but something about circus puts me off. I think its the shitty somersault where you're more likely to fall in to a pit and it barely functions as a proper attack. Bell is definitely up there with my favorites just because of how ridiculous of a concept it is, but it actually works. Archer is great too, and Beetle seems good too, although I've probably only used it twice. I hope Jet returns one of these years......

They really outdid themselves with the boss battles this time from what I've seen. I'm eager to see the final boss(es), event though I had them spoiled to me months before (I only saw the name and appearance, no battle footage at all)

Back