Your headcanons

dude's stuck with junior, he better have a soft spot for kids or his sanity won't endure

kamek has a weak spot for kids and nobody can convince me otherwise
He's like the primary kidnapper of kids all throughout Mushroom Kingdom, and he's often stopped by this high-pitched baby-sounding reptile thing (and got beaten up by children) and has to endure that reptile's lullaby soundtracks that everyone sane hates.

I'm convinced he hates kids.

694px-Kamek_and_Baby_Bowser_Artwork_-_Yoshi%27s_New_Island.png

Or maybe just human and Yoshi ones.

A long standing headcanon I have is that Bowser invades the Mushroom Kingdom because his own land is desolate, a combination of poor immediate resources (ever see farmland? It's just wasteland), lack of technology to acquire more valuable resources (his kingdom is a rich source of volcanic minerals and such but he doesn't have extraction and stuff; ever see those in World 8?)), poor resource management (anything extravagant is from stolen or plundered things and Bowser is clearly a dictator who rather hoards what he gets), and poor negotiations (Bowser would rather invade than negotiate trade; Mushroom Kingdom often wants to trade and provide disaster aid and such but Bowser almost always rejects it because he's too proud).

I Used To Think That Every Mario Game Was Just A Self Insert Fanfiction Written By Mario From Inside His Apartment In New Donk City. I Stopped Thinking That When I First Wrote A Fanfiction.

I think Luigi is partly jealous but he also doesn't mind lingering behind Mario because he's shy and he knows he's awkward. He usually lets Mario make all decisions for him even if Mario wants him to be more assertive. So as a result, this is why he's in his brother's shadow. He doesn't want to be seen as a failure, but he's also too afraid of failure to take the initiative so, that little shadow is like a comfort zone for him. Like Mario sheltering him.

My headcanon is majorly SMB, SMB3, SMW, and Paper Mario 64. In fact, Paper Mario 64 is my major framework for my head canon, because it was the first Mario game with heavy dialogue, story, and continuity. The games before were more gameplay focused.

My headcanon is majorly SMB, SMB3, SMW, and Paper Mario 64. In fact, Paper Mario 64 is my major framework for my head canon, because it was the first Mario game with heavy dialogue, story, and continuity. The games before were more gameplay focused.

Pretty sure SMRPG beats Paper Mario 64 in that regard in terms of coming first.

Everyone has clones. Goomba is a character with clones. Same with all the other species of the marioverse. In example, this is also why we can have multiple Mario's in Smash and Kart. And why every (insert a specific species here) looks the same unless it has a different name. There's really only one of each species unless specified otherwise. Clones experiences are shared to the respective character.

Bob-omb can simply be referred to as Bob. Same with (Bullet) Bill, and others.

Reactions: zel
so we can sort of infer that yoshis reproduce through parthenogenesis
wiki said:
The in-game Japanese text of Yoshi's Trophy in Super Smash Bros. Melee states that Yoshis reproduce asexually, meaning that they reproduce without a mate and are neither male nor female. This is supported by the Chef minigame in Game & Watch Gallery 2 and Game & Watch Gallery 4; after being fed long enough, the Yoshi produces an egg that eventually hatches into another Yoshi. The baby then takes its parent's place and proceeds to eat enough food to turn into an adult, eventually producing an egg of its own, which then continues the cycle.
idk what about the "neither male nor female part", but this sorta stuff has very much happened in real life. species that only reproduce through parthenogenesis wind up having only females im pretty sure
THEREFORE: that would mean the overwhelming majority of yoshis keep turning out to be trans guys. gender must be pretty weird when your species has only one agab. birdo and yoshi would also be a t4t couple

@zelen !!
I wonder if it's still considered trans if there's no AGAB to begin with, as I believe McMadness claimed once a while ago it's more like they adopt gender. It might still be trans, idk, genuinely wonder.

I had to look up parthenogenesis and am quite amused by the staple example given, these fellas remind me of yoshi
1630115585891.jpeg

Last edited:
There is one toad the rest are part of the ocean of clones same for yoshi
and the ocean is caused by 1-ups
for Yoshi the clones spawn out of an egg kinda like a loot crate

Last edited:
I feel this is the second time I've seen this and probably the third.

Reactions: zel
All the coins Mario and co get in their adventures they keep just enough to pay the bills and for necessities and then donate the rest.

Luigi secretly has a cult and worships his brother Mario. They are called Marians.

Back