Your headcanons

i had a silly idea of petey not actually leaving isle defino for a while until mario scooped him up for golf or something, and he wasnt causing too much trouble for some reason, and in that time all the piantas just taught him to dance. for Some Reason. So he keeps doing it
unknown.png

this makes no sense but honestly what in mario ever does
but have you seen Petey's idle animation in Mario Power Tennis as well as his limbo in Mario Strikers Charged?

If you think that's impressive, just see how they somehow manage the same speed as Mini Mario

I feel buffing karts won't do much to address the inherent problem of bikes and their wheelies

as much as I like bikes

I have two. The first is that Toadsworth is Peach's father, and this is because I remember a YouTube video say that the European SMS website claimed this. The two already had a close relationship, so this could make at least some sense. My other one is that the Koopalings are Bowser's children, but not biologically. Junior is his real son, but the Koopalings were adopted.

Waluigi lives in a dumpster but it's very clean and nicely fournished.

I always thought Wario would come back to his colesseum after every Mario Kart game.

Nah, he just goes back to his woods, obviously.

Just tendin' to the trees.

It takes 2 Mushrooms to make a Shroom Shake. This is why the latter heals 10 HP while a regular Mushroom heals only 5. This principle applies to Super and Ultra Shroom Shakes too.

Ignore the fact that Mushrooms also heal 10 HP in Super Paper Mario.

It takes 2 Mushrooms to make a Shroom Shake. This is why the latter heals 10 HP while a regular Mushroom heals only 5. This principle applies to Super and Ultra Shroom Shakes too.

Ignore the fact that Mushrooms also heal 10 HP in Super Paper Mario.

i always thought that shroom shakes have more healing power because it was just the juice from the shrooms, which is where all the healing power is at

do irl shrooms have juice in them, idk

does this sound stupid af now that im typing it, yes

Thing is, Mario Kart Tour considers Metal Mario to be a variant of Mario, as in-game challenges that involve doing something while playing as Mario can also be completed with his metal counterpart.

I thought that Mario was hallucinating from all those Mushrooms and all the adventures was fake and he was just a Plumber
here is a comic I found that agrees with me
Mario gets his ass busted (Not literally)

I thought that Mario was hallucinating from all those Mushrooms and all the adventures was fake and he was just a Plumber
here is a comic I found that agrees with me
Mario gets his ass busted (Not literally)
ah the Mario's on shrooms joke
not like that got old decades ago

Luigi wakes up Mario, who is having a nightmare that he's in Earth and got lost in New York City and nearly landed in a mental health hospital because everyone thinks that not only he's some deformed weirdo with a giant head and nose, they also think he's absolutely lost his marbles when he asks for directions to Mushroom Kingdom and describes his home and his friends to them in excruciating detail.

Back