I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Felt the Dark Winds Logo was a bit lonely

i couldnt find a halloween pfp so i had to take the matters into my own hands. still matilda angry birds though
sometimes_this_is_just_what_you_gota_do.png

i wanted to say i never had my pfp actually be My Own Art on here before but ive definitely had my own pixel art edits as my pfp way back . but this is the first proper, from-scratch drawing i guess
also the "halloween in a week" part will be irrelevant very shortly and ykno what i think thats gonna be funny

enough of it being halloween in a week i found another matilda pfp (FINALLY)
were going straight from halloween to a wintery one. even though its november . because it looks like snow outside here is here to stay for a while and idk its just wahtever i found that kind of fit
https://twitter.com/AngryBirds_KR/status/552387573839314944 heres artwork source. its specifically from the korean angry birds twitter because my friend was just looking through it some weeks ago and thats it i dont know if it was posted on more reasonable places

also chuck is photobombing

My avatar and signature are changed! I'm likely going to settle on this for a while. Poly supremacy!

Decided to go back to my normal username for the New Year.

Avatar is Mew Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew and I made my current sig image myself, I think it turned out pretty well for something I literally made in like 10 minutes.

Reactions: zel
I didn't post earlier that I changed my pfp to Juiced Belmont (awesome character from an awesome game) and uh yeah now I became the stupidest kid on not planet Earth

I totally didn't make this post just to see how good my pfp looks

Yeah, I'm super committing to my demienby pride. Now if only I could get demienby Luigi (and also demiboy Mario) modded into Mario Party 9.

just a suggestion, but the gloves would look better as dark grey to match the flag i think. rn demiboy-igi has too much white

I don't know, I like the look of the white gloves with the gray shirt. It still matches the flag too since there's a white stripe on it. I would love to change the background though, I think that's where there's too much white.

Watch me change my icon and signature like every two days. Let's see how long the cosmic cats last.

One of my favorite artists opened commissions today and I impulse bought this from him. I have literally no regrets, I love it so much.

Back