I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

The sig looks better.

Well you hid Pacman's hideous modern face so yeah, I greatly appreciate that.
If you want hideous and modern, then I think you're looking for this.

bmuploads_2013-10-28_6382_pac-man_ca_cg_01-copy.jpg

The Pac-Man in my signature is the design from Pac-Man World, which is used in Smash (where the artwork is from).

I was not content with that Doraemon avatar earlier because it's not very clean, since it was after all a screenshot on Youtube. Anyway, I have decided on another Sonic/Garfield picture, and this time it's a fusion that I found endearing. It's essentially Sonic-field thinking of a Monday.

ESYEPjaUYAANFk8

Thank you for reading.

Replaced an image in my sig: that of Nick from L4D2 (sorry, still love him as a protagonist in L4D2) with that being Raymond "Ray Trace" Travkin, my favorite Sim. I didn't know I'd love the Sims 4 THAT much where I got addicted to it so I wanted to express my newfound appreciation for the game somehow.

Reactions: zel
I got dumb nostalgic over a film I literally haven't seen since I was 7 or 8 years old, so I changed my username and avatar to my fave character from it. (Even though I'm reasonably sure she didn't actually do anything in the film, she was basically just like the central object of the plot, but whatever)

I changed my sig a bit. It isn't as messy as my last one.

I concur

I usually do that after I take a theme that's been suggested in a theme suggestion thread.

Titania over there looks like she's about to give Ike a spanking for ODing

N..no.. that's Donkey Kong.

Jk. I'm assuming you're asking about the dancing fella. She's Peacock from Skullgirls.

Eh yes that's Pokey.

No, not Porky, Pokey.
oh right. i've not played sticker star so i didn't recognise. looks more like something out of colour splash imo

Back