I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's terror time again
vlcsnap-2019-04-30-23h44m21s734.png

It's finally Spooktober.

Also I might be working on a new avatar for Halloween. So don't expect the one I have right now to stay for the rest of the month.

As part of the so-called Spooktober, I am now a sad ghost. Partly because Luigi is slamming me into the ground with a vacuum which I honestly don't understand but I'm not gonna question video game physics.
Also next month I'm going back to good ol' Moldomré, as hinted by the sig. And, I think I'll do the Merry Moldo theme I abandoned last year for Christmas (dang, has it been that long already?).

I went back to my original username, and so I have a new avatar and sig. My avatar is Peach's icon from Mario Party: Star Rush (and Mario Party: The Top 100).

The image in my sig is something that I found on Miiverse a few years ago. I really like this image because I'm a big fan of the female characters from both the Mario and Sonic series. I also made sure to credit the person who made this image (it was made by Michaeloll).

I've finally completed the picture I've made, so without further hesitation, I used it as my avatar. I had to crop it because the whole image looked too small so here's the full image. It's called "Mario the Plumber".

lEbSQxe2_o.png

(Perhaps I should start my art thread to put in more of my art)

Thank you for reading.

Changed my theme to my all time favorite character in honor of her home series aniverssy.
The reason why she's my favorite is pretty sad though, I can't help but relate to a idiot who does bad things to please a higher power that couldn't give a damn about her, she did give me my pretty name though.
You can also find my social media

Now that spoopy month is over, I'm a buppy boi again.

Will draw a new avatar, and maybe a new Sig.

I am now best FE Pegasus Knight.

Yippee

ØöPs I just realized the name might be misleading due to Xenoblade existing.

Oh well

The new avatar is based on Lakituthequick's card of me. I just removed the construction hat and replaced it with a Santa hat and made my shoes green, just like the last Christmas picture I did. But this time I decided to add stars, making the scenery night time. As for the bottom part, that is snow. The tiny gray stuff in the snow, they are tiny bumps in the snow or the snow shiny. Both are what I was going for.

Back