I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Since I might get Kirby Star Allies, Shovel Knight Treasure Trove and Sonic Mania, I decided to be a character from one of these games I haven't got as an avatar yet. Sonic Mania is the only game, so I chose Tails.

It's strange to me, even, but this is the first time I have Waluigi in my avatar. I got it from here: https://www.artstation.com/miketona
mike-tona-1up6.jpg

Some other avatar worthy images include:
mike-tona-1up1.jpg
mike-tona-1up7.jpg
mike-tona-1up5.jpg
mike-tona-1up4.jpg
mike-tona-1up3.jpg
mike-tona-1up2.jpg

Thank you for reading.

Meta Knight said:
I'm late to the Shovel Knight fad even though I guess technically it's over
Meta Knight would have been the perfect Nintendo-exclusive boss had they not gone with amiibo instead!

Anyway, I''m themed after Mario. If he were the monarch of Russia in the 1910's that is.

Themed after Lucario, the only Pokemon that surpasses Waluigi in terms of sexiness.

Ok now seriously, credit to LucarioOcarina for the avatar. Guy is good at making art.

Maybe, if I wanna, I can stick to this until Ultimate comes out and pronounce the final verdict to decide if I truly will main him.

Made some sprites for the character in my avatar, with MS Paint for my sig alongside my M&L version of my character.

Is there a better spriting tool than Paint? Just curious. Because it was pretty difficult getting it down.

Looks good!

I use Photoshop for pixel stuff, it natively provides transparency and the ability to animate and output a GIF. Also, layers to work on specific details without overwriting other parts in case you make a mistake. But it's not free, so I'm not as familiar with Gimp or Paint.net but they probably also have these functionalities.

Thank you!

I did use GIMP to animate into a gif but idk, I've always used MS Paint for spriting because it was quick and efficient at simply editing and moving pixels around without layer management (also I'm extremely used to it since my very early days used MS Paint for sprites, like if you ever saw my work at MFGG, all was made with MS Paint) (plus I didn't have GIMP installed in this computer last night and no internet because derp). Paint.net could also be better too. Animation is a pain, I typically abuse the redo and undo function on top of the sprites to get a glimpse of how it looks.

I think there are dedicated sprite-making programs out there that will ease the process of animation. I remember my MAD teacher at school showed me such a program, but I forgot its name. For now though, I'm looking at other characters' sprites to at least get a walking animation done.

Since I'm super hyped for Star Allies and I'll get it in 3 days, I decided to be Kirby themed......again. But this time it's another character.

That's why you are even more prominent in his sig than the thing he's themed after.

That's right. Every representable username I've ever used is joining this theme. Indeed, absolutely every previous theme ever is in my signature. Whether they were originally a bad joke or only used once in the past. I believe that's what nobody asked for, so I made the impossible possible. Any way you slice it, this one has the most unrelated characters together for your viewing. Simply put, this is the biggest irrelevant crossover in the history of my profile. Once again, unrelated worlds will collide.

I also watch it multiple times.

Mainly in reactions though. It's great to see people react on the directs.

Once again, I have finally decided to use a rotating avatar, and this time there's a mix of old and new avatars. You might recognise some, but quite a few aren't as recognisable. In total, there are 22 possible images. You will see:
- SEGA Puyo-styled Peach
- SEGA Puyo-styled Daisy
- SEGA Puyo-styled Callie and Marie (thank you, Luigi64DD)
- Puyo Puyo Fever fanart x 4
- Mario character pairs x 7
- Mario and Pokemon mashup
- Mega Man and Bomberman mashup
- Puyo Puyo crossover x 2
- Mario and Doraemon crossover
- Newspaper comics x 3 (one of them is a newspaper-styled webcomic)

Thank you for reading.

Pizza Time! said:
I know that I'm late and the reception is not paying for those pizzas.

BTW, hyped for Spider-Man PS4.
you've reached "dank meme profile" rank on this forum

proud of you <3

Shiny Pichu said:
Pizza Time! said:
I know that I'm late and the reception is not paying for those pizzas.

BTW, hyped for Spider-Man PS4.
you've reached "dank meme profile" rank on this forum

proud of you <3
ok Shiny Pichu :,)

Back